40

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 40

    Start a new journey

    "Su Yi." Su Yi, who was about to tear down the hollow iron gate, heard a steady voice.

    Su Yi hurriedly turned to Mu Zicheng and stood up, "Brother Cheng..."

    In fact, he was a little afraid of Mu Zicheng in his heart, and he was cold and tender only when he was with Wei Ran.

    Immediately afterwards, a red object was thrown in front of him, and Su Yi raised his hand to catch it, only to find that it was a translucent ruddy fruit.

    His face was full of bewilderment and he was just about to ask, but Mu Zicheng turned around and walked in, leaving only a cold sentence: "Leave in two hours."

    Chen Wei came up with a smile and patted him on the shoulder: "Brother." After speaking, he walked away.

    Jiang Nanfeng also came up, and patted Su Yi with a smile: "Yes..."

    Even Gu Ming, who usually had nothing to say, came up and patted his arm, but he still had no expression or said anything.

    But this is a way of recognition.

    But Su Yi was confused by these people.

    Yan Ying also walked up to Su Yi and bent down to look curiously at the red fruit the size of an apple in his hand.

    Then a red fruit appeared in front of her eyes, and Wei Ran stuffed the red fruit into her hand.

    "Eat quickly, we'll leave after eating."

    Su Yi and Yan Ying looked at each other in confusion.

    It wasn't until the two of them went to the toilet seven or eight times that their bodies felt lighter and their powers increased a lot, did they realize that the red fruit meant trust.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng and the others changed to a nine-seater commercial vehicle.

    This car looks like an ordinary car, but the interior has been completely replaced with luxury and comfort.

    The last row of the back seat is connected together, and the rest are seated by one person.

    In this way, some materials can be placed in the back row to avoid suspicion when taking things from the space on the road.

    The car started slowly, Wei Ran lay on the window and looked back, the villa slowly disappeared from sight, she was not sad, but a little bit reluctant.

    She turned around and bumped into Mu Zicheng's dark eyes, which were full of tenderness and seemed to want to drag her into a bottomless vortex.

    Mu Zicheng stretched out his hand to hold her hand tightly, and she smiled.

    Today is about to start a new journey...

    Mu Zicheng and his party went through the prison again because they had to go off the beaten track and try to avoid the alien.

    Wei Ran saw that some dilapidated iron doors were open, and there was no one inside.

    It should be that the aliens attacked again after they left, and later realized that the aliens would not move around in the cold, so they moved away at this time.

    Wei Ran found that the last time she saw Cheng Shuxian and Ji Furong in prison, she was no longer as uncontrollable as she was at the beginning. This is Mu Zicheng's sense of reality and tenderness by her side all the time, which healed her riddled with holes in her previous life.