28

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 28

    When the alien came,

    Team Leader Su took a deep breath to stabilize his mood.

    He held the gun in one hand, and held the wrist holding the gun tightly with the other hand.

    Walk slowly along the wall.

    Those feet gradually exposed from the calf behind the dining table to the thigh.

    Immediately after, a person in black clothes was lying on the ground sideways, his eyes were closed tightly, and his body was shaking.

    This coat vaguely seems to be worn by one of the three missing members.

    He walked over and lightly kicked the man's thigh. The man hummed vaguely, as if he had said something.

    He put the gun back in his back, took two steps closer, squatted down, and asked, "How are you? Which team are you from?"

    Suddenly, the man opened his eyes, gray pupils!

    It was that high-level zombie!

    It suddenly raised its hand, trying to grab Team Leader Su! But Team Leader Su disappeared at this moment.

    Then Team Leader Su appeared in the middle of the factory restaurant, keeping a safe distance from it!

    This high-level zombie specially changed into the clothes of one of the supernatural beings, and then lured him into approaching. If he didn't have this supernatural power, he would have suffered a long time ago.

    He shot immediately, but missed the vital part of the zombie, and the zombie walked towards him.

    Team leader Su made another tactic immediately, and disappeared into the dining room. The zombie over there seemed to be thrown against the wall by some violent impact, and fell to the ground, half of its body was damaged.

    The zombie was motionless on the ground.

    He had to make sure that the zombies had been killed before he could exchange for rewarding supplies, and then he raised his gun and shot all the remaining bullets into the zombies.

    Just as he was about to walk out of the factory, he found that the red rope on his wrist was missing. He looked around eagerly and found that the red rope had fallen under the face of the zombie and was suppressed.

    He walked over and just bent down to pick up the red rope.

    The zombie suddenly bared its teeth ferociously at him and opened its mouth wide.

    It was too close to the zombies, and Team Leader Su was unprepared this time. He was icy all over, he squeezed the red rope tightly in his hand, and the reflection in his pupils was like a zombie rushing towards him.

    ...

    Just when he thought he was about to confess, a gust of wind lifted him into the air and took him away from the attack range of the zombies. At the same time, he heard a few dull sounds like nails entering the wall.

    Only after he landed safely did he see the scene in front of him clearly.

    The zombie was nailed to the wall with three ice picks, and then there were several men in front of it watching and talking a few words from time to time.

    "Hey, this high-level zombie is much smarter than those we encountered before, and he knows how to play dead." "Yes, I

    guess he used to be a senior management."