130

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 130

    The omnipotent elder brother

    Muzi supported her and walked for a long time, only then did she realize that she was walking a lonely path.

    And it's still a dark path with no street lights, it's really too dark.

    Wei Ran hugged Mu Zicheng tightly, looking at the darkness around him, he couldn't see his fingers: "Brother, did you go the wrong way?"

    Mu Zicheng threw her up: "This is the shortest way home. If you really follow the main road, you don't have to cry."

    Then he whispered into Wei Ran's ear.

    "And there is a small lake on this road. The scenery is good, no one knows about it, and it's quiet enough."

    Wei Ran smiled coquettishly: "I hate—"

    When she walked to the lake full of expectations, what did she think it would be like? Good scenery, but I didn't expect it to be still dark.

    She curled her lips: "Brother, this is the beautiful scenery you said, and you can hardly see people clearly."

    Mu Zicheng laughed in a low voice.

    Occasionally teasing Wei Ran is Mu Zicheng's leisure hobby.

    This small lake is actually an artificial lake that has not yet been completed, but because of the end of the world, it has been stranded indefinitely, so there is no good scenery here.

    At most, the vegetation next to the path has different colors of leaves due to late autumn, and some of them can be seen at a glance.

    But this shortcut to Yihe Island is true, and the time can be shortened by more than forty minutes. This was discovered by Mu Zicheng in the past.

    Mu Zicheng moved forward to hold Wei Ran, and smiled lightly: "It's already night now, even if there is a good view, and the moon hasn't come out tonight, how can you see anything clearly?"

    Wei Ran, who was fooled, thought to himself I think it's the same reason, it's all black and white.

    "But it's so dark, I can't even see where the road is now, how do we go?"

    Mu Zicheng said lightly, "I can see clearly."

    Wei Ran suddenly stopped in her tracks, and looked at him in surprise: "Have you recovered your abilities?"

    It is Mu Zicheng's ability to see as clearly as during the day at night, but now that his abilities are temporarily lost, then what if Ordinary people are no different, but he actually said that he can see clearly now. The only explanation is that he has recovered his abilities.

    Mu Zicheng nodded slightly: "It took two days to recover slowly."

    Wei Ran hurriedly said, "Don't use supernatural powers, this kind of scouting is not good, you have to wait until the supernatural powers are fully restored to full health before doing it again ." Use it."

    "Why didn't you tell me? No, I'll take you in and recuperate for a few days until the ability recovers, otherwise you will secretly use the ability here again."

    Saying that, he was going to hold Mu Zicheng back His hand gestured to enter the secret realm.

    With a hidden smile in his eyes, Mu Zicheng quickly stopped her: "I've been too busy these two days, so I forgot about it. Don't worry, I don't use supernatural powers, I just can see better than normal people at night. "