112

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 112

    Satisfying her hobby

    , there is an island in the southern base that is very beautiful, and it is even better than Yihe Island. Because safety is the first priority, Yihe Island is surrounded by cliffs on three sides, and has nothing to do with the sea.

    Nothing happened in the base today, Mu Zicheng brought Wei Ran and Gu Ming to the island.

    As soon as Wei Ran came here, she was completely fascinated by the fairyland-like scenery, and said that she would stay here for a few days.

    There is a white sandy beach here. The sea water is not as dark blue as before, but light blue and clear to the bottom, which can clearly see all the creatures swimming underneath.

    Moreover, there is a rare island sea in the island, as if someone had a huge hole that gradually deepened in the middle, and then it was filled with water.

    Wei Ran noticed that in the shallow sea on the far left, there was a lush and dense forest growing in the sea, and it looked strangely half-human tall.

    She ran over and looked carefully for a while.

    With a look of surprise on his face, a bottle suddenly appeared in his hand, and he ran to the huge hole to fill some, and then disappeared in an instant.

    When she came out, he quickly ran to Mu Zicheng: "Brother, you can dive in this huge cave!"

    Mu Zicheng caught Wei Ran who was pounced on him like a butterfly, and frowned slightly: "Slow down... "

    Su Yi and the others don't know what to say.

    Yan Ying asked with a look of surprise: "What's the matter with Xiao Ran? Didn't you say that you can't touch the water outside?"

    Wei Ran was still excited, pointing to the large grove: "The one that grows in the giant hole By the shallow water is the mandala tree, which is so harsh on the environment that it grows, and even a little water pollution can kill it quickly."

    Jiang Nanfeng and the others still didn't understand.

    And Mu Zicheng's eyes flashed a strangeness.

    Because he understood what Wei Ran meant.

    "You mean the water in this giant hole isn't polluted?"

    Wei Ran nodded heavily, and she took out a small piece of rhizome that she had just broken off and held it up for them to see.

    "Why does the mandala tree have strict requirements on water quality, because its entire root is full of fungus."

    Mu Zicheng saw that the root was indeed a layer of white fluff, and when he looked carefully, he could still move slightly.

    Wei Ran went on to say: "Look, this is the water I just filled the giant cave and the water from the outer sea."

    There was nothing unusual when she put the rhizome in the bottle of the giant cave, but when she put the water in the outer sea, the rhizome The real Yin escaped from death at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Su Yi and the others couldn't believe it.

    Chen Wei even said with emotion: "In the same place, why is this giant cave so good."

    Mu Zicheng looked at the giant cave again.

    Although the water in this giant cave is clear, it is not quite the same as the slightly turbid sea water.