74

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 74

    woke you up?

    five days later.

    The Jiuzhong base originally asked the people from each base to gather at him three days ago.

    But Mu Zicheng, Wei Ran and his party were unwilling to go to his place, so they delayed their departure for two days.

    Shangguan Ling asked Mu Zicheng's opinion on how many people would be appropriate to bring along, and Mu Zicheng said that ten people with 60th-level abilities would be enough.

    In Shangguanling's place, the requirements for physical fitness are very high. In addition to being well-trained and often going out to do missions before, his own ability level is higher than ordinary ones outside.

    Now it is added that the egg liquid used for research and development is purified and then strictly used to assist drug dilution, and it is also harmless to the human body.

    Shangguan Ling officially named it the supernatural growth liquid.

    After entering the human body, this kind of supernatural growth liquid is several times more effective than direct injection of untreated egg liquid.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng and Gu Ming had read the planned location sent by the Jiuchong base, and carefully studied the route on the satellite map. Although the road is not a broad road, it is also a flat road, even if it is a bumpy mountain road sometimes.

    So on the basis of this roadbed, they still drove the EleMMent Palazzo caravan, making themselves comfortable first.

    At this time they are waiting to start in the playground of the base.

    Mu Zicheng and Gu Ming were sitting beside the RV and were talking about this operation when a man and a woman walked towards them.

    One was a county magistrate whom she met before entering Huaxia Hospital, and the other was Bai Xinzhi.

    Although Shangguanling and the others are no longer from the county, some body movements have been deeply rooted in their bones.

    For example, the county magistrate straightened his body and paid a county salute to Mu Zicheng, and said clearly, "Mr. Mu, report to Shao Dongyang."

    Mu Zicheng glanced at him and nodded indifferently.

    Bai Xinzhi next to her smiled gracefully: "Mr. Mu, I will go on a mission with you this time."

    "Xinzhi!"

    At this moment, a middle-aged woman's voice came from the other side.

    Bai Xinzhi took two steps over there, and the middle-aged woman came to Bai Xinzhi and eagerly took her hand: "Xinzhi, why are you following? It's too dangerous, and your father still wants to hide it from you." Watch me."

    Bai Xinzhi comforted her mother: "Mom, it's okay, it's right to do something for the base, I still have supernatural powers, don't worry."

    Bai Xinzhi's mother knew that she couldn't talk to her, so she turned to boss her around Facing Shao Dongyang: "You protect my Xinzhi for me, or I will ask your chief to take care of you."

    Although Shao Dongyang was unhappy in his heart, he still responded with a county salute.

    She just felt that this was not enough, and pointed at Mu Zicheng arrogantly: "And you, you must put my daughter first, do you hear me!"