87

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 87

    Just as

    Mu Zicheng removed the barrier, Shangguan Ling's solemn and slightly hasty voice came from Shao Dongyang's communication equipment: "Shao Dongyang, what's the matter with you?"

    Shao Dongyang was stunned.

    Why did the colonel come here?

    He then adjusted his thoughts and replied: "Colonel, we are all fine, Miss Wei is injured."

    He looked back at the big guy.

    "Colonel, we need a plane here to transport some of Mr. Mu's...big items..."

    ...

    Yesterday afternoon, the southern border base received news that Mu Zicheng had lost contact and immediately reported it to Shangguan Ling.

    This has never happened in two months. Shangguan Ling took a helicopter yesterday afternoon and arrived at the foot of the forest in Qingzhou at night.

    So in just ten minutes, the plane landed on the open grass next to Mu Zicheng.

    Shangguan Ling then got off the plane.

    Shao Dongyang went up to him and told Shangguan Ling why he lost contact in the past two days.

    Shangguan Ling looked at the laboratory that was bombed into a flat ground in the distance, and sneered: "Well blown up." He turned around and asked Shao Dongyang, "     Where are the supernatural

    animals?"

Yang straightened his body and replied.

    Shangguan Ling nodded.

    "What does Mu Zicheng want to transport and needs an airplane?"

    "A... a lion with supernatural powers."

    "Uh..." So Mu Zicheng meant to keep only one and not the others...

    and just Just as Su Yi easily boarded the plane with the unconscious Snow Lion in his arms, Cheng Shuxian came up with the Golden Dragon.

    It was only half an hour slower than Shangguan Ling. Obviously, he had been waiting at the foot of the mountain until the barrier was removed.

    The men he brought surrounded Mu Zicheng, Wei Ran and Shangguan Ling with weapons.

    Standing beside Mu Zicheng, Wei Ran cast a disgusted glance at Cheng Shuxian.

    It may be that men always have a desire to conquer what they can't get, so Cheng Shuxian still has a strong desire for Wei Ran after the painful experience last time.

    It's just that it has already evolved into a kind of abnormal psychology, which no longer contains a little emotion.

    He looked at the injury on Wei Ran's fair and delicate face without a trace of distress, and actually felt the beauty of a broken porcelain doll in his heart. With a hint of excitement, he pretended: "Little Ran, are you injured?"

    Wei Ran didn't think much of it. Back to him, I feel that even if I say a word with him, I feel that I have polluted myself.

    Mu Zicheng hugged her slender waist, as if he had Cheng Shuxian's perverted mind, he gave Cheng Shuxian a cold look.

    With just this one glance, Cheng Shuxian suddenly felt that the injury after recuperating for several months seemed to be starting to ache again. He touched his hand subconsciously, and stared at Mu Zicheng sternly.