100

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 100

    No, the

    cave here is not humid and stuffy. Fortunately, the alien enlarged the cave itself, and now there is plenty of air underneath.

    But Wei Ran and the others still wore full-face gas masks, because although there was air inside, it was semi-closed and did not circulate.

    Gu Ming and Jiang Nanfeng were in the front, Su Yi and Chen Wei were in the back, and they were always paying attention to whether there were any aliens following behind.

    After walking for a few minutes, seven or eight aliens suddenly jumped out of the dark place ahead and rushed towards them.

    Excited, Xiaobai quickly jumped up and opened the lion's mouth to bite one of them. At the same time, he showed his sharp claws. He jumped on the edge of the stone wall and used his strength to climb up. As the black blood splattered, the hanging but exposed internal organs fell to the ground together with the broken corpse.

    The remaining few were taken care of by Su Yi.

    Xiaobai ate the aliens in his mouth in twos and threes.

    Wei Ran and the others walked along the inside. The place was already covered with stumps and flesh by the aliens. It was hard to find a place to step down. Thick, dark blood flowed in a single path.

    Jiang Nanfeng scolded angrily: "Damn it, this cave-like alien nest is the most disgusting. It's not ventilated, and it's dirty everywhere."

    Wei Ran was amused by his sentence: "Which alien nest have you seen?" Is the lair clean?" The

    others couldn't stop laughing.

    She took out a small surveillance camera and hung it around its neck, and gently patted Xiaobai next to him: "Xiaobai, go stealthily to the front to explore the way, and see if the group of people before have been eaten. Where is the egg chamber?"

    Xiao Bai ran quickly and disappeared from Wei Ran's sight.

    While walking, Wei Ran stared at the video back from Xiaobai on the tablet, and saw that group of people were found by the alien and started fighting with the alien.

    But looking at it, dozens of aliens appeared in front of him. Wei Ran could only put away the tablet temporarily and missed the most important scene in the video.

    After solving dozens of aliens, Gu Ming found some human stumps on the side.

    Gu Ming squatted down to check expressionlessly: "It's quite fresh, it should be the group who came in before us."

    Wei Ran frowned slightly, and looked forward: "What makes me feel strange is that the alien in this cave is It’s not that it’s a little less. It’s been a long time since we came in, and we’ve only encountered about sixty. Generally speaking, the entrance of the cave is particularly important, but when we first entered the cave, there were less than ten.”

    Yan Ying agreed: “I also I feel that it is too easy to come in, it is not like any lair we have been to before, it seems to be done on purpose."

    Gu Ming stood up slowly, and said coolly: "It is clear at a glance when you go in and have a look."

    At this time, Xiaobai Pidianpidian came back, its mouth was covered with black liquid.

    Su Yi grinned teasingly: "It seems that it has filled its stomach by exploring the way."

    Wei Ran asked, "Did you find the egg chamber?"