32

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 32

    Listening to the arrangement of the little ancestor

    ... Early in the

    morning, Chen Wei took a piece of meat into the kitchen and cooked a pot of tender meat porridge full of fragrance.

    In order to avoid suspicion, there is no fried side dishes.

    While they were eating in the living room, the iron door of the dormitory opened.

    Su Yi, who just came back from the office where he received the reward, was in a gloomy mood. He smelled the long-lost smell of meat, and stared blankly at the few people who were eating porridge around a simple table in the living room.

    Jiang Nanfeng said hello and pointed to the vacant seat next to him: "Su Yi, come here quickly, the time is just right, and it's fresh out of the oven."

    Su Yi remembered that they used hundreds of catties of meat to lure the aliens yesterday, maybe it was left in the car. There are some, and it is not easy to spoil food in winter now.

    Since the end of the world, meat has been extremely rare, and it is only available as high-level rewards.

    He was not hypocritical, so he sat down too.

    A mouthful of hot porridge drove back the winter chill on my body, and the full meat lifted people up a bit.

    Wei Ran noticed that after he sat down, he put the hot porridge in another clean bowl and put it aside to cool.

    This should be for his girlfriend. I haven't seen his girlfriend since last night, and there are some empty medicine boxes left in the living room.

    Wei Ran guessed that his girlfriend was either in a coma or with limited mobility.

    Jiang Nanfeng stirred the porridge in the bowl and asked him casually, "Su Yi, I see that you are the only one who takes care of your girlfriend. Where are you and your girlfriend's family?"

    Su Yi stopped holding the chopsticks slightly, His eyes were gloomy and he said in a low voice: "Run away, who knows whether it's dead or alive, anyway, he's not the same person."

    Jiang Nanfeng glanced at Chen Wei, and Chen Wei returned the wink.

    After Su Yi finished eating, the temperature of the porridge in another bowl was just right. He took the bowl and entered the closed door.

    When the door was about to close again, Wei Ran heard a faint young female voice.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng saw Wei Ran bored in the dormitory, so he took her around the prison.

    Wei Ran looked at Mu Zicheng who was pulling her forward, and looked at the people coming and going in front of the iron doors and windows everywhere, and couldn't help laughing.

    When Mu Zicheng heard the movement of the little thing behind him, he stopped immediately, and turned towards her. Juan Yi raised his eyebrows sideways, "What are you laughing at?"

    Wei Ran pursed her lips and smiled, and stepped forward to hug her His strong forearm: "Everyone used to stay away from this place, but today we are leisurely strolling in the prison..."

    This place used to restrict freedom, but it is still restricted by all kinds of apocalyptic conditions.

    But it has become a place where many people are willing to come in, even if they squeeze their heads.