10

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 10

    After entering the space forest

    , the zombies turned into ashes.

    "Disgusting thing, I'll send you to the blue sky!" Jiang Nanfeng glanced at the three dead zombies and spat hard.

    Mu Zicheng's dark eyes shone in the darkness, and he walked into the cave.

    When passing the dead body, Mu Zicheng said to Chen Wei: "Burn the body to prevent mutation."

    Chen Wei nodded in response.

    Several people started to pile up the corpses and burn them together. When he was controlling the fire, he remembered that there were still zombies alive, so he turned his head and asked Mu Zicheng, "Huh? Brother Cheng, where are the two zombies?"

    Mu Zicheng looked at the passageway on the other side of the cave, and his mouth There was a faint smile on the side, and he said lightly: "Isn't it just here by myself..."

    After a while...

    there was rustling...the sound of shuffling feet in the air-raid shelter again. Soon, two white pupils walked out of the dark passage, covered in blood, and zombies with shards of flesh hanging from their mouths. "These two zombies have healthy limbs, and even their skin is intact." Gu Ming noticed that the zombies were different.

    Mu Zicheng resolved his doubts. "This is someone who escaped from the hospital." Jiang Jiangnan Feng just wanted to summon Bing, but saw two zombies suddenly hanging in the air, entangled and squeezed together! "Cheng...

    " Jiang Nanfeng, who was shocked by this scene, turned his head and wanted to call Mu Zicheng, but he stopped talking when he saw this scene.

    Mu Zicheng's face was full of impatience. His right palm was facing upwards and his left palm was facing downwards. His two thumbs were close to each other. The two palms gradually changed positions. Then his left palm quickly wrapped around his right thumb. A zombie has been kneaded into a ball of broken flesh.

    Then Mu Zicheng tapped with his well-defined and slender fingers, and the piece of broken flesh was accurately thrown into the fire. A set of hand formulas pinches flowing clouds and flowing water, which is really beautiful! "

    You guys dispose of the corpses inside together, and I'll go up first after watching the burning." Mu Zicheng turned and walked outside before he finished speaking.

    Wei Ran was still on it, and he wanted to get back to her as soon as possible.

    Only the three of them stared dumbfounded at the unburned lump of meat on the ground, and then at Mu Zicheng who had disappeared around the corner.

    Just... like this, just... gone...

    How many levels has Brother Cheng reached? !

    ...

    Wei Ran has been lying on the car window looking sullenly at the small bar since they entered, and hasn't left for a while.

    It wasn't until she saw Mu Zicheng coming out of the small bar that she smiled, jumped out of the car, and ran to the opposite side. "Brother!" She jumped onto Mu Zicheng, wrapped her legs around his waist, and buried her head in his neck.

    Mu Zicheng patted her upturned buttocks lightly, frowning slightly. "If you cross the road without looking at the car, you will be beaten.

    " Wei Ran playfully stuck out her pink tongue at him. She looked past Mu Zicheng but didn't see the other three, and looked at Mu Zicheng suspiciously. "They burned the corpses below." Mu Zicheng Chongni threw her up, carried her calmly across the road, and got into the car.