31

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 31

    Stay in the prison to recuperate temporarily

    ...

    Because Su Yi is the leader of the supernatural team, he has higher authority than the group leader, so he was allocated a former prison guard's dormitory, with two bedrooms, one living room and one bathroom.

    Under Su Yi's leadership, Gu Ming and the others helped Mu Zicheng into one of the rooms.

    Su Yi saw that the equipment bags of Gu Ming and the others were thrown in the car at this time, and their hands were empty. Only Wei Ran was carrying an equipment bag, and the expressions of the three were stern and nervous, thinking that their medicines were not enough.

    Jiang Nanfeng said he would give him the medicine he needed and Mu Zicheng rescued him back to the prison Huahua flashed through his mind, and he remembered the little medicine left at home.

    Although his girl is also waiting for the medicine, but now that Mu Zicheng is in a hurry, Su Yi said ruthlessly, "I still have a little medicine here, I don't know if it's suitable. There are also people with healing abilities in the superpower team." Therapist."

    After putting Mu Zicheng on the bed, Chen Wei stood up and patted Su Yi on the shoulder, saying, "I'm interested, no need for the therapist." Then he turned to Wei Ran: "We are guarding outside. After

    speaking, they quickly walked out of the room with a dazed Su Yi in their arms and closed the door, so that Wei Ran could take the medicine out of the space for treatment without distraction.

    Wei Ran immediately inspected Mu Zicheng carefully with small and portable inspection equipment.

    Fortunately, Aunt Jing specially adjusted Mu Zicheng's physique at that time, so Mu Zicheng's physical endurance was different from ordinary people, so he didn't hurt his internal organs.

    It is because the summoning high-power skill was suddenly interrupted, coupled with the strong impact of the explosion, the superposition of these two caused a sharp reversal of Qi and blood, causing Mu Zicheng's thick and steady inner breath to rush around in his body immediately, so he felt a dull pain .

    This is also a type of internal injury, and it can be recovered after a day or two of recuperation.

    Although Wei Ran was relieved, her tense complexion finally improved a bit, and now she was sitting beside him silently mixing the potion, her tears were still falling like pearls with a broken thread.

    Mo Zicheng stretched out his hand to caress the little face that was still crying, looked at the flush in her eyes, and said softly, "My eyes are swollen from crying..."

    Wei Ran didn't pay attention to him, but silently mixed the medicine for treating internal injuries with other targeted auxiliary medicines to make an efficient and quick recovery medicine for internal injuries, then pulled the medicine into the syringe, squeezed out the air in the syringe, and slowly Inject into Muzicheng vein.

    Before the potion was finished, Mu Zicheng already felt much better in pain, and his complexion returned to some color immediately.

    After the injection, Wei Ran just wanted to get up.

    Mu Zicheng grabbed her hand suddenly, and pulled her down on his warm chest.

    Wei Ran exclaimed, struggling slightly to get up without daring to make a big move: "Your internal injury is still not healed!"