41

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    In order to save space, the door of the caravan in the     cannibal village is a sliding door.

    Mu Zicheng went to the innermost room and opened the door, and saw Wei Ran wearing a tight-fitting thermal base layer, with exquisite and seductive curves lying on the soft quilt, and her two slender legs dangling on her hips dangle away.

    He gritted his teeth fiercely, with regret welling up in the bottom of his eyes.

    What a charming little fairy!

    Put up a barrier...

    without saying a word, he closed the door and put his feet on the bed, hugged her into his arms, pulled her on the quilt, and began to knead her soft flesh.

    Gradually, Wei Ran was panting slightly from his pinch, and her groans were about to overflow, but she still didn't forget that the sound insulation of the caravan was not that good, and she bit her lip to prevent her from wandering.

    Wei Ran struggled intermittently and murmured softly;

    Mu Zicheng grabbed her tender lips and swallowed all her words into his mouth.

    After the kiss, he stroked the blush at the corners of Wei Ran's eyes, which was very attractive. His chest trembled slightly, he laughed a few times in a low voice, sucked the soft flesh next to his ear, and panted for hot breath.

    Mu Zicheng pulled open the curtains.

    Although he knew that Mu Zicheng could not see or hear the inside of the barrier set up by Mu Zicheng, but it still gave birth to excitement...

    After walking on the road for a few days, he spent the night in a wild caravan, but this day he passed a village.

    Feeling stuffy inside the car, Wei Ran lowered the window a little, but when passing the village entrance, she smelled a pungent smell.

    Mu Zicheng frowned slightly.

    Instead, she whispered in Wei Ran's ear, and Wei Ran nodded.

    Jiang Jiangnanfeng drove around here, and found that there was no trace of alien invasion here, and there were more than ten intact cars parked in a large open space.

    As the evening approached, they decided to spend the night here before night fell.

    They stopped at a house that was no longer inhabited.

    Wei Ran and Yan Ying cleaned up briefly.

    Dinner is instant hot food prepared in the car. Put cold water in the instant hot bag and you can heat it for fifteen minutes.

    During this time slot, Jiang Nanfeng wanted to drive the car into the yard so that Wei Ran and Yan Ying could sleep in the car tonight.

    When he walked to the door, he noticed a young man protruding from a corner not far away.

    Just now, Mu Zicheng had already said that there were people here, so he waved his hand enthusiastically and said hello: "My fellow..."

    But the man quickly entered the door and slammed the door hard.

    Jiang Nanfeng didn't care, after all, it was the end of the world, no one was vigilant, not to mention this kind of remote small village generally rejected the arrival of outsiders.