25

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 25

    Wei Ran , the only one in her different space

    , would go into the space forest every few days to have a look, and she didn't have much time, for fear of Muzi's burden, it usually only lasted an hour.

    Today she found a large fruit field in it, because there is only sunlight and rain in the forest, so it is like a big greenhouse, with fruits of all seasons.

    She picked apples, watermelons, bananas and other fruits and kept them fresh in the storage space, so that she can take them directly when she wants to eat.

    Wei Ran brought out some cherries, a watermelon, a bag of red fruits, a big pheasant twice the size of a normal pheasant, and some wild mushrooms.

    The big pheasant in her hand was wild and powerful, and it kept thumping and trying to break free, so she hurriedly carried it downstairs.

    Mu Zicheng, Chen Wei, and Gu Ming were talking in the living room.

    She ran over carrying the heavy pheasant.

    Chen Wei was listening to Mu Zicheng's words carefully, nodding his head from time to time, when suddenly a big feathered thing piled up between them, still clucking.

    Chen Wei saw the living animal in front of him in a daze, and asked with great uncertainty, "Is this... a pheasant? It's alive?"

    Gu Ming was also surprised at the big pheasant in Wei Ran's hand.

    Since the end of the world, it has been a long time since they saw live poultry, and even the supplies they purchased before were only frozen meat.

    Wei Ran looked at Chen Wei wonderingly: "Isn't this still screaming, of course it's alive."

    Then she slightly raised the other hand holding a bag full of things: "The red fruit for you, by the way , as well as cherries and watermelon."

    Her fair little hand was marked with an obvious red smear, Mu Zicheng frowned and immediately took the bag from her hand, and threw the big pheasant to Chen Wei: "Take it It's dealt with."

    Then she took out the wet tissue placed on the tea table and wiped her little hands carefully.

    Chen Wei caught the pheasant in a daze, but still didn't turn his head: "No, why are there still live poultry and these fresh fruits?"

    Jiang Nanfeng also came in from outside when he heard the rooster crowing, and Stunned, he pointed to the pheasant: "This is a pheasant? But isn't the pheasant too big?"

    Before it was a strange red fruit, but now it was the energy water that instantly restores the power, and finally it could suddenly appear living creatures and seasonal fresh fruit.

    They can also understand the storage of materials, which may be some kind of special item assistance.

    But they are puzzled by living creatures, and fresh food does not exist in the last days.

    All three are dumbfounded!

    Because living leisurely these days is not like the end of the world, but like a retirement adventure trip...

    Mu Zicheng was silent for a while, and said directly: "This is the material that Ran Ran took out from her different space."

    " There are living creatures, food, herbs, water sources, etc., including the special red fruit that can increase the power, which also came out of her."