144

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 144

    The person she knew well,

    Wei Ran, stopped the alien in front of her to delay the time, turned to Su Yi and said eagerly: "I can't support so many people in a row! Let the defense team go back!"

    Su Yi immediately shouted at Gao Ding in front of him: "Gao Ding, take the guards back to the base to guard in case there is an alien invasion."

    Although Gao Ding can't make a name for himself in Beijing, and he is not a good person, he will not just leave people behind to save his life. Said: "No! Mr. Cheng set up the guard team to be able to play forward in such a critical time. If I run away, then how can I stand up in front of Mr. Cheng!"

    "The guard team is not a coward!"

    "Come on!"

    At this time, the alien who is good at crawling turned over the immobilized alien and jumped a few meters to this side. It was meaningless to retreat again, so Gao Ding rushed forward with his men and attacked head-on.

    The previous blessing technique still expired in ten minutes, so Wei Ran could only deploy the blessing technique again, but this time the blessing range was only enough for one-third of the people.

    The ability is bloody again!

    This time the nosebleed continued, and the corners of the mouth also overflowed with blood.

    The internal injury of the body has reached the point of serious internal bleeding.

    But because of the painkillers, Wei Ran didn't feel the slightest pain, but her body became duller and her consciousness began to trance and she couldn't concentrate.

    She randomly took out a few hemostatic pills, crushed them, mixed them with the power recovery water and swallowed them.

    Suddenly!

    A strange shape flashed from the left and slammed into Xiaobai, and Wei Ran also fell to the ground heavily due to the momentum.

    "Roar!" Xiaobai raised his claws angrily and tore the alien into pieces, then returned to guard Wei Ran.

    Yan Ying was the closest to Wei Ran, and when she saw Wei Ran fall to the ground, she immediately let the vines open the way to Wei Ran, and Wei Ran happened to stand up by herself.

    But then Yan Ying's face changed, because Wei Ran's face was covered with blood, she hurriedly held her hand and asked, "What's wrong with you, Xiao Ran?"

    Wei Ran pretended to be relaxed and said: "It's nothing, I just fell on my nose when I fell down."

    She touched her nose and said with a smile: "Fortunately, the nose is real, otherwise it will be miserable. Where can I find a beauty hospital? Plastic surgery."

    Yan Ying took a serious look at Wei Ran and didn't see anything unusual, so she breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good..."

    Wei Ran saw a few aliens coming behind Yan Ying, she pushed Yan Ying away , turned into an ice blue long whip and swung it vigorously, four or five aliens broke into pieces instantly.

    Seeing that her supernatural powers were the same, Yan Ying was completely relieved.

    ...

    At this time, artillery fire was everywhere, mixed with attacks of various supernatural powers, and the bombardment continued.