143

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 143

Cheng Shuxian's wheels fought against

Jiangnan Front, Su Yi and Yan Ying slowly retreated and approached Wei Ran as the center.

Wei Ran looked further on Xiaobai's back, and said, "These dozens of aliens with supernatural powers are just the first dish."

There was also an endless black of aliens behind.

Jiang Nanfeng asked Li Ningxia to turn off the weapons on the city wall of the gate, but the laser strafers on the other city walls were still activated, and the mobile team was still guarding in the air.

Su Yi fired a flare.

Immediately, the black gate of the base opened, and two thousand guards ran out in one order and stayed behind them.

The gate of the southern border base was closed again.

Wei Ran and the others looked serious.

Even though Jiangnan Feng and Su Yi Yanying are already difficult for people to climb, but on the opposite side are aliens mutated by supernatural beings, and the most important thing is that there are few people.

So, it's an uphill battle.

...

The aliens leading in the front let out low growls.

The sudden attack of the alien behind was about to enter the edge of the safe range.

The air instantly condensed into a huge ice layer and flew towards the alien at a high speed. After pushing the opposite sex out of the safe range of the base, the ice immediately froze the aliens in front of them into ice blocks.

Su Yi shouted: "Listen, Guards, your mission today is not to let these scumbags get close to the gate of the base!"

"Brothers! This is the first test for you to join the Guards, let me see Let's see who is the brave and who is the coward today!"

Gao Dinggao raised his hand holding the laser gun and shouted: "Always be a brave man, not a coward!" The

guards followed suit and shouted.

"Always be a brave man! Don't be a coward!" The

passionate voice seemed to resonate in every corner of the southern border base.

Inspiring! Morale is high!

None of the guards flinched under Su Yi's waved command to lead and kill the enemy first, and rushed forward bravely to the alien who started to attack again.

The guards don't have any strategic skills now, they just fight to complete the task.

At the same time that the guards summoned their powers, a rain of icy blue sparkling and crystal clear petals suddenly fell from the sky. Both Gao Ding and the guards found that their power levels had suddenly increased to 50%.

Most of them are quite familiar with this kind. From time to time in the past few months, there will be a beautiful flower petal rain in the base, which is the purification technique Wei Ran summoned to clear the polluted land.

The guards became even more heroic and fierce, killing the aliens like a formidable force.

Jiang Nanfeng and Su Yi Yanying were astonished.

DOOMSDAY REBIRTH On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara