136

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 136

    There are tens of millions of people in the

    nine-fold base, in a dim room.

    "Didn't you say that you would not give in to me even if you died? What? It's only been a few days, and it's turned into this look of refusal and welcome."

    Cheng Shuxian said insulting and contemptuous words, and still held a video camera in his hand to record.

    "No...no..." Bai Xinzhi wanted to cover her face with her hands, but was held down by Cheng Shuxian.

    After she was sent here by her father, she refused to die for a while. Although she gritted her teeth and endured it, how could she resist Cheng Shuxian, a veteran in love.

    ...

    After a game is over.

    Without any tenderness, Cheng Shuxian got up and put on his pants slowly.

    Bai Xinzhi, who had regained some consciousness, stimulated him and said: "You can only nest in the Jiuzhong base and play with women, and you will never see the light of day. My father is blind to think you have strength!"

    Cheng Shuxian's face was cold, Bitou Sen glanced at her.

    Suddenly;

    laughed out loud...

    "Did I not tell you that Bai Anguo failed to counterattack two days ago, and the outcome is unknown. Now the southern border base is completely controlled by Mu Zicheng."

    Cheng Shuxian had finished dressing up, coldly Said: "Bai Anguo is a waste, I can let you stay in my bed for a few days, it is your last honor."

    "Come in!" He shouted towards the door.

    The door of the room was pushed open immediately, and four tall and strong men came in, and these were Cheng Shuxian's four personal guards.

    "Ah!"

    Bai Xinzhi, who was naked on the bed, was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she quickly wrapped her body tightly with the quilt.

    The four men walked in front of Cheng Shuxian and called respectfully: "The leader..."

    Cheng Shuxian nodded, pointed to Bai Xinzhi who was getting off the bed, and said lightly: "That woman rewarded you, enjoy it, and keep it clean. I'm the only man."

    Bai Xinzhi went crazy when he heard Cheng Shuxian's words. Shouting: "Cheng Shuxian! How could you treat me like this! I'm here to marry you, not a prostitute! You can't do this!"

    The men looked at each other and didn't dare to take any action for a moment. They didn't expect such a good thing to happen. fell on his head.

    Although Bai Xinzhi is the most beautiful among Cheng Shuxian's many women, every time they see Bai Xinzhi, they will take a few more private glances. Cheng Shuxian said with a gloomy face, as if a little impatiently: Hurry up! "

    The four men guessed that Bai Xinzhi probably annoyed Cheng Shuxian and that's why they ended up like this. They were afraid that Cheng Shuxian would anger them, so these men walked towards Bai Xinzhi.

    "Wait..."

    Cheng Shuxian stopped him again , the men looked at him blankly again, only to see him smile grimly: "Use some help, make her more obedient. "