46

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46

    Seeing that they did n't

    take him seriously, and he was tricked again in the factory before, Wei Ge waved his hand viciously: "You? Damn, brothers, Go and get all their supplies!"

    Then he summoned the ability to transform - Vajra Body, and more than half of the people around him also summoned the ability.

    Jiang Nanfeng swallowed the steak in his mouth, and jokingly said: "Yo, I didn't expect that there are quite a lot of supernatural beings."

    The group of people swarmed up.

    Bang...a gunshot.

    The group of people who were still passionate just now froze as if they were being acupunctured.

    Gu Ming felt that this group of people was disturbing his tranquility, so he pulled out a gun from the back of his waist and shot Na Weige directly in the chest, causing some blood to flow from his chest.

    Although Wei Ge has the ability of the diamond body, his level is too low to reach the muzzle of the gun. Although Gu Ming's gun pierced his golden body, he could not be shot, but it still scratched the flesh.

    The sound was especially abrupt in the empty and quiet lake, and it surrounded the people in the secluded forest in alarm.

    Su Yi and Chen Wei also got out of the car and walked to Gu Ming's side.     Su Yi saw Wei Ge 's

    appearance clearly, recognized him, and held back a smile: "Hey, brother, why did I see you here?"

Then, immediately withdraw the ability.

    Clutching his chest and bowing his knees, he didn't dare to have a trace of hostility: "Isn't it because you are familiar with each other, and want to come over to say hello and see if there is anything that needs to be done."

    Chen Wei pretended to be puzzled: "What about that?" Come here with sticks and knives..."

    He quickly put the machete in his hand behind him, with a flattering smile on his face: "No, no, isn't there an alien, so we formed a self-defense team ourselves, and it's patrolling."

    The rest Immediately agreed: "Yes, yes, we are patrolling."

    Chen Wei noticed that the faces of the people who came out of Youlin were full of joy to vent their anger towards this group of people, and he also guessed the usual rampant behavior of this group of people.

    He turned to Na Weige with a face full of relief: "Okay, the patrol team is very good, I will give you guidance, and I will come down every few days to see how you are doing, if you dare to lie to me..."

    He didn't say anymore Before saying the next sentence, Piao Piao took out a grenade from the back of his waist.

    This time everyone present was so frightened, Wei Ge knelt down directly: "No, no, I will definitely do it well, absolutely!" Chen Wei waved them away, and they immediately fell to the ground. run away.

    The crowd burst into applause and applauded.

    They don't want to be good people, they just help when they meet. Just as Su Yi and Chen Wei were about to turn around, someone from the crowd that was dissipating made another sound. "Su Yi?

    " Su Yi heard someone calling him, subconsciously turned around and saw a disgraced young man standing two steps out of the crowd.

    It took him a while to identify the man carefully before he realized that it was his so-called uncle's son. Seeing that he recognized him, the man took another two steps forward and said excitedly. "Su Yi is really you!