147

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 147

    I want to go back to

    Chen Wei and take a look at Mu Zicheng, who has been silent all this time, and reply, "Brother Cheng is used to listening to Xiao Ran's voice when she is not around, so he discovered the situation at the base."

    Mu Zicheng hid in the dark , I don't understand his emotions.

    Only a cold voice was heard.

    "Today's battle exposed the shortcomings in the base, and they must be written down and rectified immediately. As for the shortcomings of the desert, Su Yi, go to Shangguan Ling tomorrow morning. I have already told him, and you will know when you go there."

    Su Yi Yi Yingxia...

    Mu Zicheng paused, and continued: "Under the siege of nearly 10,000 aliens, you widows are indeed defending very well. Starting tomorrow, all members of the guard team will be able to increase their abilities. Strictly train according to the specifications."

    He leaned forward slowly, his dark profile gradually appeared, Jun's face was light, but his eyes were cold and stern.

    "I want this team to become the most elite striker in the southern border."

    "Blood debt!"

    ...

    Wei Ran was trapped in a white world.

    No matter which way she went, there was no exit.

    Tired from walking , she simply sat on the ground with her buttocks, raised her hands and shouted helplessly: "Where is this?"

    At this time, Mu Zicheng's deep magnetic and gentle voice came whispering something.

    She thought it was Mu Zicheng who came to look for her, so she quickly got up from the ground and shouted to the surroundings: "Brother! Brother! I'm here!"

    But soon she found that Mu Zicheng was still talking to himself. Should her meaning.

    After she calmed down, she heard that Mu Zicheng was bathing her, washing her hair, and talking about things from her childhood. She was instantly ashamed, for he still remembered making a fuss about washing his hair when she was a child.

    I also heard a sentence telling her not to sleep for too long.

    Don't sleep too long?

    "What do you mean? Am I unconscious now? Then why am I so active here, and I can even hear what my brother is saying?"

    Wei Ran covered her cheeks with her hands, and said in horror: "I won't just be like this all the time. I can hear my brother’s voice for the rest of my life, and my brother can only live with me as a vegetable!”

    “What should I do!”

    She panicked and looked for the exit again, and after a lot of tossing and turning, she lay down completely and gradually understood what this place was. up.

    Although supernatural powers do not need to be high or low to unlock various advanced related skills, if the summoner is not strong enough and insists on holding on, then no matter how powerful the skills are, they will all come back to him.

    So it was too risky for her to summon the reciprocating spell later on. If she was unlucky, she might lose the power and not be able to restore it.