27

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 27

    For several days in the     industrial park , Mu Zicheng and his party went to the industrial park to collect production equipment.

    The industrial park is a special area where the government gathered various factories to improve management in order to meet the needs of development.

    This place used to be the busiest place in industry, but now it is extremely empty because of the loneliness.

    Mu Zicheng and the others didn't collect all of them, so they didn't waste time on the small ones, they just picked medium and large factories to store them in.

    Because medium and large factories may have a lot of warehouse inventory. Like yesterday, I met a factory that made down jackets for export. Before the zombies came, they should have been rushing to make orders, so the warehouse was full of down jackets.

    Of course Wei Ran didn't miss anything and took everything.

    Gu Ming parked the car at the gate of a factory.

    As soon as they walked inside, a thick bloody smell hit them head-on.

    There were dark bloodstains everywhere, and even minced meat that had grown maggots.

    The smell is really bad.

    Even Mu Zicheng frowned.

    Jiang Nanfeng couldn't take it anymore and said: "I'm about to be fainted by the smoke."

    There is no air circulation here, and the smell inside won't dissipate. I'm afraid it will produce poisonous gas, which will be harmful to the body.

    When Wei Ran takes things from the storage space outside, she will habitually grab them from the equipment bag, so that even if others see it, they will only think that she is ready in the bag.

    When she took her hands out of the equipment bag, she added a few half-face breathing gas masks that only covered the nose and mouth, and they put them on one by one.

    Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief.

    Mu Zicheng asked Jiang Nanfeng to clean up the contaminated production equipment.

    Jiangnan Feng immediately summoned a stream of high-pressure water to wash the equipment without any dust.

    After Mu Zicheng felt that there was no one around, she quickly put the device into the storage space.

    Half an hour later, when they stepped out of the gate of the factory, three teams of supernatural beings also came here. They came here chasing the high-level zombies that had escaped before.

    Chen Wei looked at the supernatural teams running ahead, and asked in confusion: "There are so many people, is it because there are high-level zombies here?"

    Mu Zicheng opened his consciousness to explore the vicinity, and said lightly: " There's one nearby." The

    others suddenly sighed.

    Now the three of them can not only fight alone against groups of zombies, but also easily deal with high-level zombies alone.

    So zombies are already pediatrics for them.

    ...

    The ability team did not expect to meet someone here, and they looked like ordinary people, probably out of danger to find supplies.