164

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 164

    Go in alone in     the first part of the finale ? !

    When Mu Zicheng said this, everyone was shocked!

    Wei Ran was the first to object: "Brother! I don't agree!"

    Of course Gu Ming and his party did too.

    Shangguan Ling frowned: "I know you are a god-level god with unfathomable abilities, but isn't it too risky for you to be alone?"

    Mu Zicheng patted Wei Ran first, telling her to be calm .

    "I want to go in, but I won't be alone. I'm speaking on behalf of you and Chen Wei."

    Wei Ran, Jiang Nanfeng and the others finally calmed down.

    For Mu Zicheng, the word "I" often means more than just one meaning.

    Gu Ming and the others should know about it, but they were disturbed by Mu Zicheng. They are a group. Even if Mu Zicheng is the supreme leader of the Southern Border Base, the most important people are Wei Ran and Gu Ming. people.

    So like this kind of dangerous action, they will not leave anyone behind.

    Mu Zicheng looked at Shangguanling indifferently: "Of course I won't yearn for it alone. When I say stay, I mean you, Shangguanling and the county team will stay and stick to the southern border until I come back."

    Shangguanling's expression changed slightly: "Just a few of you Personally? Cheng Shucheng was able to bring nearly 10,000 aliens to the southern border without any scruples last time, and it has already been calculated that there are far more aliens in the Jiuzhong base than in the last siege of the southern border!

    "Otherwise, how could Cheng Shuxian be willing. "Of course I know." Mu Zicheng said calmly. "

    It's still a maze of dangers inside, so the more people go, it will hinder my actions, which is not a good thing for me.

    " The base was miserable, and they all asked the southern border base to go out to fight and destroy it.

    Originally, Mu Zicheng wanted to wait for Cheng Shuxian to come out before destroying him, but Cheng Shuxian had been hiding in the base since the last time he was seriously injured, and Mu Zicheng had no patience to wait any longer. If the base is a guest, then as he wishes.

    He took the initiative to go, of course not because of the request of those small and medium-sized bases, but because Mu Zicheng didn't want Cheng Shuxian to live anymore, and he wanted Wei Ran to live in a place where there was no security risk.

    It is impossible to be together every day in the days to come, and he will always have the surprise of being lost and found again like when he went out last time, once is enough, and there must be no second time.

    So Cheng Shuxian must die.

    ... Shangguan Ling pondered and said. "Then there are too few of you, so I'll go with you too.

    " "It's absolutely impossible to rely on supernatural powers after entering. Everything inside is blank and unpredictable." "Shangguan Ling, you have to stay in the southern border.

    " Mu Zicheng said: When I'm not around, Cheng Shuxian may also send aliens to come, and you must guard the southern border here. "

    Although after the last battle, the exposed loopholes in the southern border have been filled, and even if the aliens break through the border defenses and advance to the southern border, they can stop them from 500 kilometers away from the southern border, but who can guarantee that there will be no other emergencies?" That's the biggest reason I called you back. "