78

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 78

    Mu Zicheng , the intelligence laboratory in the North District,

    entered slowly from the right side of the North District.

    A group of people walked aside and met a small group of zombies rushing towards them at the corner. Jiang Nanfeng and the others directly fired at the vital points with the assault rifles that had been equipped with silencers.

    Now Mu Zicheng no longer reminds them all the time, because the few of them can also sense the danger approaching.

    There are small groups of zombies here from time to time, and there is no way to get scattered like this. They can only kill a group when they see a group.

    When he was about to pass by a commercial street, he heard a series of rustling sounds, as well as various low-pitched hissing sounds.

    Gu Ming poked his head out against the wall, then shrank back immediately, turned his head and said to Mu Zicheng, "This whole street is full of zombies wandering around."

    Mu Zicheng turned his eyes coldly, calmly: "Throw away Give them a taste of two bombs."

    Gu Ming then took out a light T2 bomb.

    This kind of bomb is similar to the structure of a grenade, and it can explode when you pull the safety ring and throw it out, but the explosion range and damage are more than ten times stronger than the grenade.

    Mu Zicheng turned to Shao Dongyang and said, "Take two people and follow Su Yi to lure them." Then

    he said only two words to Su Yi: "Fried head..."

    But Su Yi already understood Mu Zicheng's intentions. Accept the meaning.

    This is to lure the zombies to move around, and then the whole group of zombies moves closer. He is in charge of the first half, while Gu Ming is in charge of the exposed second half.

    Although Shao Dongyang didn't understand what it meant, he still obeyed the order and nodded, and quickly ran out with two people and Su Yi out of the zombies exposed in the commercial street.

    For a while, not only the zombies in the commercial street stirred up, but also some zombies from the next door came over and chased Su Yi and Shao Dongyang stiffly and quickly.

    After Su Yi ran for a while, he saw that the second half was basically within Gu Ming's range, and he also took out a light T2 bomb, pulled the safety button, and Shao Dongyang disappeared from Su Yi.

    But they came back in the next second, and just a moment later, Shao Dongyang and the others returned to Mu Zicheng's side.

    Shao Dongyang and the others were still in a daze for a while.

    Isn't it a temptation? Why did you come back again?

    At the same time, Gu Ming also pulled out the light T2 bomb in his hand and threw it into the group of zombies in the second half.

    A silver light appeared, followed by two explosions three seconds later.

    The commercial street is full of broken corpses and limbs. Some zombies in the middle have had their hands or feet blown off, or their stomachs have been blown out, and they are still walking numbly with their internal organs hanging on them.

    Mu Zicheng, Wei Ran and everyone else went out, raised their assault rifles with both hands, and directly aimed at the vitals, beating the rest of the zombies to pieces, turning them into a mess.