49

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 49

    Inviting into the alien lair

    Jiang Ran wore pink gloves and clenched her small hands into fists to encourage Yan Ying: "Xiao Ying, you can do it!"

    Yan Ying was still not sure of herself: "But..."

    Su Yi stroked her back gently, He said softly: "It's okay, Xiao Ying, isn't there still me..."

    Mu Zicheng said calmly: "Adjust your breath, calm down, and maintain the strong belief that all plants must surrender to listen to you."

    Yan Ying Nod your head, adjust your breath, and let go of your burden.

    Pick up the same hand formula as before, only this time with both hands.

    When the vines were about to move, the straight index fingers, ring fingers and little fingers of both hands crossed suddenly.

    The surrounding vines crawled up like agile brown snakes, entangled the zombies that had escaped for a certain distance layer by layer, and then tightened continuously. When the vines finally dispersed, only a pool of flesh remained in place.

    Jiang Nanfeng and the others were shocked to see this magical ability.

    "You two have so special abilities, no wonder you are together, this is fate!" Jiang Nanfeng shook his head in disbelief.

    Yan Ying was also surprised that she could do it.

    That's right, Yan Ying's main ability is the rare plant control technique, and the secondary ability is soil and sand control.

    It's just that plant control, although very rare and very aggressive, is demanding on levels. If the level is less than fifty or more, you can't let the plants be at your disposal.

    Therefore, plant control technique is a thorough development system, because before the level is not qualified, this ability is useless, and it is very dangerous for the ability user.

    "Sakura, the way you pinched your fingers just now looks like a little fairy is summoning a spell. Look at it!" Wei Ran was still immersed in the scene of Yan Ying using the power just now.

    Yan Ying shyly covered her face that was slightly hot from excitement: "No, the tricks of this ability are just more like fairy arts."

    And Su Yi held her shoulders and looked at Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran gratefully: "Brother Cheng, Xiao Ran..."

    Mu Zicheng still had an indifferent face, but he rarely patted Su Yi's arm. Ran smiled and waved her hand directly.

    He didn't say the rest, but he knew that Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran understood.

    "What's going on? What is this mess? Why is it so disgusting?" The two stewards of the small villa jumped out again.

    At the moment, no one cares about them.

    "I said, do you still want to eat? The seafood simmering on the stove at home is almost dry." Chen Wei reminded angrily.

    It was only then that Jiang Nanfeng remembered that his stomach hadn't been filled yet, and he was already beating his drums: "Eat, eat, eat, everyone, everyone is going home soon, the chef is going to be angry."

    "Two managers, please talk to your people Let me tell you, the high-level zombies have been dealt with, it is best to give us some supplies, so we can come and see each other in the future." The