101

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    Wei Ran, the strange creature in the cave,

    was amused by his club-like solicitation, not to mention that the name of the base was a bit silly.

    Yan Ying next to her couldn't help laughing.

    "Brother, you used to be a gangster, right?"

    A short man next to the second master suddenly puffed up his chest, and introduced solemnly: "This is the leader of the Tiger and Dragon Club in Beijing, known as the second master. "

    Beijing? Hey, Chen Wei, is there such a person in Beijing?" Jiang Nanfeng also joked.

    "It seems... I have a little impression."

    Second Master's group straightened up in an instant.

    But what Chen Wei said next made their expressions change instantly.

    "Is it the people who used to sell wild game in private?"

    "Hahaha..."

    Wei Ran, Yan Ying, and Jiang Nanfeng laughed so hard that they couldn't stand upright.

    This time Chen Wei really didn't mean to tease him.

    In the past, he knew all the gangs in Beijing, and even had a lot of contacts with the biggest clubs, but how could he remember so much about the smaller gangs below.

    This second master is tall and strong in his thirties, and he is indeed somewhat similar to the big game seller he mentioned.

    The second master gritted his teeth in anger but remained silent. The key was that the big man Chen Wei mentioned was also known to him as a considerable gang.

    And his own so-called gang is just a low-level one, and there is no way to check it.

    Wei Ran smiled blushing, and took a few breaths: "Second Master, I'm sorry, we have no other intentions, but we are so happy to meet people from the same capital here."

    Second Master heard "We are also from the capital city." The dark face turned into joy again: "Are you also from the capital city?"

    Wei Ran nodded, and when she was about to speak again, she saw Su Yi appearing next to them.

    She restrained her expression and asked: "How is it?"

    "It is true that the top leads directly to the outside, but after going up, I didn't find anything suspicious."

    Wei Ran thought for a while, and murmured: "It shouldn't be."

    Suddenly , a cold, low and steady voice sounded in her ears.

    "What shouldn't it be?"

    Mu Zicheng suddenly appeared.

    "Brother!"

    "Brother Cheng..."

    ...

    Mu Zicheng took them directly back to the RV camp.

    Wei Ran roughly explained the weird situation inside to Mu Zicheng.

    Mu Zicheng was silent.

    She continued: "This should not be accidental, and it should be that someone organized these aliens with supernatural powers to gather together.

    " But it’s much cleaner than the road outside, and the alien didn’t kill the people who entered the innermost place before.”