156

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 156

    Give it a good

    time, "Just the literal meaning."

    Mu Zicheng suddenly appeared in the meeting tent.

    When Liao Jielun saw Mu Zicheng appear, his arrogance immediately subsided a lot.

    He still remembers how he was crushed in the tent.

    Liao Tao knew his younger brother very well, but at this moment he didn't even hum, so something must have happened.

    It was only after they got together this morning that they learned that Liao Jielun had also been captured, and they couldn't even speak.

    Trapped them here now!

    The more he thought about it, the more ugly his face became.

    After Mu Zicheng walked into the tent, he turned around and reached out to lift the curtain to let Wei Ran in.

    He then took the main seat, with Wei Ran on his right.

    When Liao Tao saw that he was in the main position, he knew that the person in front of him was the leader of the southern border, but it was different from the outside rumors.

    It is rumored that the leader of the southern border base is the only god-level supernatural being, and he is also in his 40s or 50s.

    But now it seems that he is less than thirty years old.

    No matter how angry he was, he didn't dare to say a word at this time, because the rumored Mu Zicheng was still moody, brutal and warlike, and used treacherous tricks to rise to power, and defeated the former leader Shangguan Ling and then expelled him from the country.

    This is the root cause of Liao Tao's reluctance to belong to the southern border.

    ...

    After Mu Zicheng sat down, he didn't immediately continue the topic just now, but attracted the guards to whisper a few words, and the guards went out.

    Liao Tao, who was left on the sidelines, couldn't help it, and asked, "I want to ask why the South Border Base imprisoned us."

    At this time, the guards came back again, carrying a square incubator in their hands. After taking over, Zizi waved his hand casually to let the guards retreat.

    After he opened the lid of the box, the fragrance overflowed and filled the entire conference tent.

    Under the gaze of everyone, he calmly and calmly took out a plate of chicken wings and toothpick beef that were roasted until golden and still hot.

    Then Mu Zicheng pushed the plate of chicken wings in front of Wei Ran and said, "When Su Yi came over this morning, Chen Weirang brought them here. You can eat them while they are hot."

    Of course Wei Ran had eaten them before coming here, but he only ate It's just plain porridge.

    So she gnawed without pretense.

    Liao Tao and his party: "..."

    Isn't this a conference tent for discussing matters?

    The most terrible thing is that this is completely torture for Liao Tao and the others who have been hungry for two days. They can't look away from the grilled wings dripping with oil in Wei Ran's hands.