36

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    We must not let Mu Zicheng go away in the

    cold weather, Su Yi thought about taking the heavy quilt away, but was stopped by Wei Ran who said the quilt was too heavy and there were better ones at home, so Su Yi gave up.

    But when he was in the material distribution room, he still had materials in storage, so he couldn't make it cheaper for others, so Gu Ming drove directly to the material room to help move Su Yi's stored materials.

    Only after this extraction did I know, my good guy, no wonder I have to store them. Although they are all basic food supplies, they are almost filling up a small office.

    These supplies showed how desperate Su Yi was usually.

    Jiang Nanfeng teased Su Yi: "Yes, Su Yi, this is almost ready to be a well-off home."

    Su Yi smiled: "I thought about saving more supplies in exchange for medicine, this is not always there In other words, you won’t be able to eat much, and you’ll get more if you accumulate it.”

    But there’s not enough space in the car, and it can’t be stored here.

    Chen Wei saw various items waiting to be exchanged written on the blackboard, so he suggested: "We have all these items, why don't you take a look at these items, if there are any items that you usually want but dare not change, exchange these items Drop a part?"

    Su Yi also felt that it was feasible after hearing this, and looked around the blackboard, staying on the "lollipop".

    The top material here is meat, and then rice.

    Although sugar is not included in the scope of food, it is a rare item for now, and the exchange value is also expensive, so no one is willing to exchange it.

    In the past, his Sakura was reluctant to exchange, but now he can finally exchange enough.

    After exchanging for sugar, Su Yi also exchanged for snacks, and in the end all his supplies were exchanged for a can of oil.

    Jiang Nanfeng smiled: "Your little girlfriend loves snacks so much."

    Su Yi took several big bags of snacks and put them in the car: "Little girls, almost all of them like it."

    Then he turned to Wei Ran: "Xiao Ran, do you eat? "

    When I bought supplies, although there were snacks, there were no lollipops.

    So when she heard that there was a lollipop, Wei Ran with bright eyes reached out and took one, unpacked it, put it in her mouth, and the sweetness drew out her little dimples.

    Mu Zicheng watched her suck the lollipop in her mouth, then took it out again, thinking of the crispness last night. There was a dark look in his eyes, and he asked knowingly: "Is it sweet?"

    Wei Ran nodded with a lollipop in her mouth and puffed her cheeks, and said vaguely: "Sweet..."

    Mu Zicheng leaned closer to her ear: "I still have I'll eat something better for you tonight, okay?"

    The poor little Wei Ran didn't know what Mu Zicheng, who was usually calm, mature and prudent, was thinking and what he was saying.

    She just heard that there was something delicious, she nodded with joy and fell into Mu Zicheng's trap.