33

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 33

    Su Yi , who was not treated,

    suddenly remembered what he had been thinking about last night.

    He raised his head and looked in front of him, Mu Zicheng, who was cold and calm as if he had summoned high-strength skills, and Mu Zicheng, who was pale and sick last night, were completely different, and the recovery time was only half an hour.

    He fixed his eyes on Wei Ran again.

    At that time, Wei Ran was the only one in the room, so there was no doubt that she was treating her.

    But she has no supernatural powers. Could it be that she was a top doctor before the end of the world? But no matter what it is, she can definitely save Sakura!

    Just when Su Yi didn't realize that he was staring at Wei Ran, suddenly he felt a chill coming.

    It was only then that Su Yi realized that Mu Zicheng's dark eyes were staring at him coldly with a stern look.

    He hastily lowered his head to retract his gaze from Wei Ran, and then raised his head to explain urgently: "No... I don't have any ideas, I just thought that this gentleman seemed to be very serious last night and he recovered so quickly, can you please Is this lady going to help my girlfriend too?"

    Wei Ran turned her head and looked at Su Yi doubtfully, "Didn't you say that the power team has a therapist?"

    Su Yi didn't answer right away, but just looked at the other closed room. opened the door of the room, sighed deeply, and finally said helplessly as if exhausted: "The low-level therapists here can only relieve her pain, but they can't do anything about how to treat her."

    "She That time I broke my legs and injured my head, and now I only have anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers, and these two are often in short supply."

    When he said this, he was afraid that Mu Zicheng and the others might misunderstand, so he hurriedly turned his head to look at The person in the living room: "Don't worry, I won't pester you to give me medicines. I just want this young lady to help me find the medicines I need. I will find the medicines I need by myself."

    Wei Ranmingchun's half-cast eyes covered his thoughts.

    He is not one of his own, whether it is helping him to see or treating him will bring huge troubles.

    What's more...he is still Cheng Shuxian's person.

    The living room was silent for a while.

    ...

    Chi... The piercing sound of the chair being dragged broke the silence.

    Everyone is looking in the direction of the sound.

    Su Yi looked at Mu Zicheng who was sitting in front of him in astonishment.

    Mu Zicheng gracefully draped his long legs, and placed his strong and strong forearms on the table casually. He stared directly at Su Yi with piercing eyes, and tapped the table with his slender fingers with well-defined knuckles.

    Under Mu Zicheng's icy direct gaze, Su Yi felt fearful, and the cold sweat on the back of his neck flowed into his back and disappeared. He felt that he was completely seeing himself in front of Mu Zicheng.

    Mu Zicheng's hand, which was lighting the table, beat him again and again.

    Finally, Mu Zicheng slowly parted his thin lips: "Nan Feng said, you saved Ran Ran yesterday?"