56

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Decided to go to Rongshan to enter the nest

    , and the next day it began to drizzle, and it was even colder.

    Last night, Wei Ran was hugged by Mu Zicheng and returned to the caravan to clean it up. After cleaning up, she fell asleep and was awakened by the shaking.

    So when she got up this morning, she looked sleepy again. Mu Zicheng dressed her, squeezed out toothpaste and washed her face with hot water.

    After applying skin care to her, he picked her up from the caravan and fed her for breakfast spoon by spoon.

    The people at Sun Siying's side were dismantling and assembling the tent.

    It would be broad daylight, and the EleMMent Palazzo caravan was recognized by two supernatural beings. They came to take a closer look, and excitedly asked Jiang Nanfeng who was nearby.

    "Brother, your RV is really a good guy. Where did you get it?"

    "This big guy..." Jiang Nanfeng patted the body of the RV casually, glanced at the two supernatural beings, and chattered nonsense: "Give it a go, I saw it on the road the other day, but that person didn’t want to give it to me, so I just gave it a shot, just..."

    Both the person with the ability and the person with the ability can know whether the other party has the ability and the level of the ability, but if the other party A person with a higher level can choose to hide the level.

    Like Jiang Nanfeng, they just hide their own level and only let others know that it is level 50.

    The two supernatural beings were more than ten levels of supernatural beings, and at this moment they heard the brutality of this fifty-level supernatural being and hurried away.

    In fact, Jiang Nanfeng also had considerations for saying this.

    Like them, they can always get some supplies out from time to time. If there is no reason, it will definitely make people suspicious after a long time.

    ...

    Wei Ran revived after eating full of energy, and she and Xiao Ying packed up the things outside the RV one by one, ready to go.

    At this time, a person came from the Snow Mountain base, and Mu Zicheng, who was sitting beside him, had a somewhat commanding attitude: "Our management will let you go over and have a word with you."

    Jiang Nanfeng smiled happily: "I said buddy, now it's you who wants to talk to us, tell her, we don't want to talk to her yet."

    The young guy may have never been bullied like this before, and he was a little annoyed Yi: "It's an honor for the management of our Xueshan base to meet you. Do you still want to live in the base?"

    Jiang Nanfeng sneered: "Whoever loves this honor will take it, we are not interested at all."

    That's why the young man turned around angrily and returned to his life.

    After a while, Sun Siying came over with a sullen face, and said coldly to Mu Zicheng, "Let's talk again, just the two of us."

    Su Yi and the others just looked at Sun Siying with an ignorant look. It means to go away.

    And Mu Zicheng didn't tell them to back off.

    One is whether you like it or not.

    Sun Siying's face turned pale for a while, thinking of the news just received, she gritted her teeth and said, "You clearly know why I went to the lair."