158

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 158

    Because my brother loves me the most, when

    Yan Ying and Wei Ran drove to the border.

    Not only was Liao Jielun wrapped up in the ground by vines, but he was also entangled by various plants. Even with his mind control abilities, he couldn't move a single point. Instead, the plants entangled him even tighter after he used his consciousness to attack to no avail.

    Wei Ran didn't even get out of the car, but just lowered the car window, put her arms on the side of the car and looked at Liao Jielun who was entangled with only one pair of eyes with interest.

    Laughed a few times: "I said you are young and small, why do you always have to suffer a little before you are willing to stop?

    " Otherwise, these plants would have strangled you the moment you fought back."

    Zhang Manman was so frightened that his face paled.

    Wei Ran remembered that Liao Jielun was unable to speak for two days because of her strange ability.

    She hurriedly said to Wei Ran: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we didn't mean it, but we just went in because we thought there was no door here."

    Yan Ying got out of the driver's seat, walked to Zhang Manman's side and comforted, "Don't worry, there is I'm here, your friend will be fine."

    Only then did Zhang Manman feel relieved.

    Yan Ying turned to look at Wei Ran in the car, pointed to the man on the ground who was entangled like a mummy, and asked with a smile, "Xiao Ran, this is the person Nan Feng said Cheng Ge was playing a mole when he came back? "

    Wei Ran couldn't help laughing out loud.

    "Isn't it?"

    ...

    At night, the living room on the first floor of Yihedao Villa.

    Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran were sitting in the middle seat on the sofa, while Xiaobai obediently lay beside her legs and played with her trousers.

    Before Chen Wei and the others heard that Wei Ran was not in Yihe Island the first time she woke up, so they didn't bring Xiaobai there, so Xiaobai has been very attached to her since Wei Ran came back.

    Gu Ming, Jiang Nanfeng, Chen Wei and Su Yi played their favorite pastime again in the side hall - mahjong.

    And Liao Jielun and Zhang Manman sat on the sofa opposite Mu Zicheng very upright.

    Because after they finally came to the villa, they realized that not to mention the terrifying power level of this group of people, even the pets they raised were so unique.

    It turned out to be a giant lion.

    And this lion actually has supernatural powers, even surpassing him in level. Although Liao Jielun is young and energetic, his instinct to fear large animals is still uncontrollable.

    Mu Zicheng frowned slightly, looked at the two people in front of him, and said coldly: "Where is the person I want? Didn't bring it?"

    "I...I can also design and sew white veils."

    Zhang Manxi was afraid Liao Jielun said something to offend Mu Zicheng before he spoke: "You... the person you mentioned is my mother, but she is too weak to take a car."