55

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 55

    Someone is coming...

    Sun Siying frowned as she watched the group of people talking nonsense, thinking that they were completely covering up and wanted to swallow the egg liquid for themselves.

    Mu Zicheng cast her a cold look, as if he was too lazy to talk to her.

    Sun Siying was annoyed by Mu Zicheng's contempt: "You..."

    "Miss Sun..." Wei Ran put her chin on Mu Zicheng's shoulder and blinked her pure eyes at Sun Siying: "My brother means that we I really have no interest in egg liquid."

    Sun Siying would not believe this, she snorted coldly and turned to leave.

    After Sun Siying left, Wei Ran raised her eyes to Mu Zicheng: "Brother, shall we turn around?"

    Jiang Nanfeng looked at the route carefully with a satellite GPS, and said with a troubled face: "We have been walking on this road for two days. If you turn around at this time, you won’t be able to catch up with the New Year’s Eve.”

    The Snow Mountain Base, which was only visited for the New Year, and the small villa have already been arranged in the same way as before, so these thoughts cannot be put on hold.

    Everyone is looking forward to celebrating the New Year together this time.

    Mu Zicheng rubbed Wei Ran's slender shoulders, and said to them, "It's okay to continue walking on this road."

    These two days have been severe cold and severe winter, and even if they pass through the lair, they should be unwilling to come out.

    As for the real meeting, then see one and kill one.

    ...

    There are a lot of people from Sun Siying tonight, and it is inconvenient for them to cook anything. That is to say, a pot of wild mushroom soup was boiled, and a box of self-heating rice was served for the meal.

    Wei Ran took her lunch box and quietly turned her back to Mu Zicheng who was talking with Chen Wei and Gu Ming, and then picked carrots that she didn't like to eat in Mu Zicheng's lunch box.

    She never liked carrots since she was a child. Mu Zicheng's mother tried many methods but failed to make her give up her dislike for carrots. In fact, she really didn't like the taste.

    Later, after she and Mu Zicheng got together, Mu Zicheng also wanted to get rid of her bad habit, but he just didn't succeed.

    Just when she was picking it up...

    "Ranran..."

    Wei Ran thumped in fright.

    Then she pursed her mouth, and slowly turned to face Mu Zicheng who was standing behind her, lowered her head with the boxed lunch in both hands, and secretly cast a few glances at Mu Zicheng.

    The appearance of being found out for doing something wrong.

    "Brother..."

    Mu Zicheng sighed helplessly at her.

    He took the self-heating lunch box in her hand, and carefully picked out every carrot in it for her, and then put the vegetables in his lunch box into her lunch box, so that she could have a normal mix of meat and vegetables.

    Wei Ran hugged Mu Zicheng's strong arm with a smile: "Brother is the best—"

    Mu Zicheng laughed angrily: "Why? It's best if you know how to pick carrots, but usually it's not good?"