65

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 65

    Wei Ran , a refugee camp in Six Cities,

    used to support her waist, but this morning she got out of the RV with her mandibles.

    Yan Ying asked in surprise: "Xiao Ran, what's the matter with you?" Wei Ran     gritted her teeth and laughed dryly

    : "Hahaha... Didn't this steal something last night and filled my mouth." Mu Zicheng behind her

There was a flash of a smile.

    Yan Ying nodded with a dazed look on her face.

    They set up a folding table outside the caravan, and Yan Ying also spread a floral tablecloth on the table, and placed a bottle of eternal flowers.

    Just like that, several of their big men accompanied the two girls to sit in this romantic morning full of freshness, sunshine, and sea breeze... eating porridge and side dishes.

    ... Gu Ming looked at     Mu

    Zicheng and said, "Brother Cheng, as you said, a hypnotist came last night."

    Jiang Nanfeng interjected, "She's still a little girl."

Zicheng nodded.

    He turned his head slightly to the villa again, and said indifferently: "Someone will come later. The hotel area over there is a temporary refugee camp, and the people who came here last night wanted to get our supplies."

    Wei Ran took The little spoon was playing with it in his hand and he didn’t eat it. He looked at the homestay area over there: “Then how many people are there?”

    There are many such refugee camps in various places, all because some bases only want to accept people with supernatural powers and are not willing to accept them. Accept ordinary people.

    And these bases don't know that after the balance between humans and aliens, more people are urgently needed to build the base and develop.

    "About thirty or forty people, there are three supernatural beings, level 25." Mu Zicheng put his hand on top of Wei Ran's head, turned her head back and stuffed a spoonful of porridge into her small mouth.     She quickly lowered her head and ate porridge obediently.

    Wei Ran Dulu rolled her eyes, clearly protesting.

    It's a pity that Mu Zicheng said softly, "What's the matter? Ran Ran wants to eat something else?"

    But after taking two bites, something flashed in his eyes, and he raised his head and asked Mu Zicheng, "Is Shangguan Ling's base also in this area?"

    Mu Zicheng knew what she wanted to ask, he had seen the satellite GPS: " Well, it's far away from here, and it takes five days to drive. These people can't walk without a car or supplies."

    Wei Ran just nodded, then lowered her head and continued eating porridge.

    Although the refugee camp looked pitiful, it was not a reason for them to rescue them casually. Mu Zicheng and his party were not so-called good people, and they had to bear their own suffering.

    ...

    After breakfast, Mu Zicheng and his party drove to various shopping malls.

    As a first-tier sea tourist city, Liushi has a top duty-free shopping mall. At this moment, Mu Zicheng and his group were standing in front of this top shopping mall that used to be crowded with people.