5

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 5

    Huge space hidden on her body

    Mu Zicheng hugged Wei Ran who almost fell, frowned slightly and said, "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

    Seeing that Wei Ran was so excited that she couldn't tell why, she pulled herself into the room. When I went to the study, I saw her looking around the room, as if she was thinking about taking something.

    Mu Zicheng was not in a hurry, waiting for her answer.

    At this time, Wei Ran walked to a small sofa and put his hands on the sofa. The two small objects just about the size of a palm, but now I deliberately choose a large object for the sofa, I don’t know if it will be successful.

    She looked at Mu Zicheng, took a deep breath, and then focused on removing it.

    In the next second, surprise appeared in Mu Zicheng's eyes.

    The sofa was gone.

    Seeing that large objects can be removed successfully, Wei Ran jumped up for joy!

    She happily walked towards Mu Zicheng, then jumped up, hanging on him like a sloth.

    "Brother! I just suddenly discovered that I actually have this kind of ability!"

    In the previous life against the aliens, due to lack of fuel, the vehicle was almost at the stage of being scrapped, which led to the untimely delivery of materials and the chain was broken.

    It is also common for some bases to be robbed by some big bases or people from their own bases because they failed to hide their supplies.

    So there is no doubt that this is an extremely important ability. Because this is equivalent to having a mobile inventory, you can go wherever you want without any restrictions.

    Just don't know how much to charge.

    Then, Wei Ran got down from Mu Zicheng's body as if discouraged again, curled his lips: "Even if I put it in, I don't know how to take it out, and I don't know what's inside?"

    Mu Zicheng Wei Ran was like an inflated ball just now, and now he is like a decadent little rabbit.

    That's as cute as it looks.

    He reached out and stroked Wei Ran's soft heart a few times, making her hair a little fluffy.

    Mu Zicheng held her two slender arms with his well-defined hands, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and his eyes were soft: "You are too nervous, relax. Because you just found out that you have supernatural powers, it disturbed you." Close your eyes now, and take your time with nothing else in mind.”

    At the same time, Mu Zicheng also used his mental awareness to help Wei Ran to let go, so that she could adapt as soon as possible.

    Under Mu Zicheng's soft questioning, Wei Ran slowly closed his eyes.

    The originally restless heart felt a restrained and steady inner breath to help me gradually get rid of all disturbances, let myself relax all over, thinking about going into the storage room.

    Wei Ran seemed to be disoriented by a puff of smoke, she kept walking forward.

    After a while, she saw a narrow door, and she stepped forward to try to open it in doubt.