15

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 15

    Inside the Huaxia Hospital,

    you walked through the stopped elevator, and then passed through a blood-stained corridor. There were still rotten human limbs or pieces of meat with belts on the ground. The stench made people sick.

    Jiang Nanfeng frowned tightly and said in a low voice in disgust: "If you become such a thing, it's better to just shoot yourself to death."

    Gu Ming jokingly said: "Then I will be the first one to kill you. Man, let you get rid of it as soon as possible."

    Chen Wei added another foot: "Then I will be the second."

    Jiang Nanfeng was annoyed: "Damn, get out!"

    Listening to the daily bickering between the three of them, Wei Ran didn't say anything this time . If you can laugh, it was indeed Jiangnan Feng who was injured by zombies in order to save Mu Zicheng in the last life, and committed suicide by himself.

    Immediately afterwards, Chen Wei also fell into the group of zombies because of Mu Zicheng.

    Although Mu Zicheng didn't say anything during that time, Wei Ran could feel that his pain lasted for a long time. So during that time, it was rare for Wei Ran to stay by his side obediently and quietly.

    Wei Ran, who was caught in memories, was brought back to her thoughts by the warmth wrapped in her hands, and her clear eyes turned to look at Mu Zicheng's profile.

    He just looked ahead, squeezed her hand again, and his warm voice reminded him again: "Follow me closely..."

    She relaxed and shook his warm hand back.

    This is no longer the previous life, everything is different.

    The stairs of the hospital have always been dark and cold, and they have the worst aura in the whole hospital, so is Huaxia.

    Although it is daytime now, because the staircase is semi-enclosed, there is only a magazine-sized window on the connecting platform between the two staircases.

    Normally, sensor lights are used to increase the lighting, but now that the power is cut off, the light in the stairwell is dim and oppressive.

    ...

    Mu Zicheng and the others turned on the light above his chest and went up to the second floor.

    Suddenly!

    The stair door on the second floor was pushed open, and five zombies rushed out one after another, and they were about to arrive in front of them!

    Boom!

    A white light flashed.

    In front of everyone, a large silver transparent shield stood in front of them and bounced off the zombies.

    The three of them looked in amazement at Mu Zicheng, who was tall and slender in front of him. He put his hands together at 45 degrees, forming a triangle shape, and summoned a protective shield.

    This was the first time Mu Zicheng summoned a protective shield, so the three of Gu Ming didn't know that Mu Zicheng had such a powerful protective skill.

    Immediately afterwards, Mu Zicheng's long and clean fingers quickly changed the hand formula to attack, and the five zombies were torn into pieces in an instant!