62

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 62

    Thirty-year-old sensational

    Wei Ran turned around and saw Sun Siying, still as charming as the first time, but there was no trace of contempt in those single phoenix eyes.

    She knew that Sun Siying came for the egg liquid, so she invited her into the living room to wait.     As soon as Sun Siying

    sat down, she took out more than 20 tubes of egg fluid she collected yesterday and carefully placed them on the table: "This is what I took, and they are all here, so I don't keep one."

The egg liquid on the coffee table nodded, and asked Su Yi to move out the big box in the corner of the wall.

    When Sun Siying saw such precious egg liquid randomly placed in a corner where no one cares about it, she felt a sudden pain in her temple: "This is something that was exchanged for your life, and you put it so casually like this? Can you respect it?" ..."

    Wei Ran looked dazed: "It's already been put away, isn't it the safest place in the corner, who would know what it is."

    Sun Siying was angry.

    But when she saw Su Yi move a big box and open it again, she took a breath and was shocked.

    "How did you extract such a large amount?"

    There are transparent bags as big as the buckets of water in the past, filled with clear green egg liquid, and there are five large bags.

    She immediately felt ashamed, what Wei Ran and the others extracted was in stark contrast to the little egg fluid she extracted.

    Wei Ran pursed her lips and chuckled: "We have a lot of people."

    Sun Siying now understood why Chen Wei insisted that 70% of the cost would be paid. Indeed, according to this amount, her amount is very small, and I can take 30% of it, which is really taking care of myself.

    She adjusted her mood and said to Wei Ran: "According to what was agreed before, I will get it when you divide it."

    After she finished speaking, she wanted to get up but was stopped by Chen Wei.

    "Miss Sun, don't leave in such a hurry, we only talked halfway before."

    Sun Siying's heart skipped a beat: "What do you mean?"

    Don't tell me that 30% don't want to share anymore?

    ...

    and Chen Wei just slowly pushed back the more than twenty tubes of egg liquid she brought on the coffee table.

    Sun Siying thought that Chen Wei just returned the ones she picked up, so she gritted her teeth and accepted.

    Because no matter the amount of extraction, or the ability to walk out of the nest intact, if it weren't for Mu Zicheng, how could he still be sitting here.

    She just wanted to reach out to take back the pitiful egg liquid on the table: "Okay, I..."

    But then she saw Chen Wei slowly pushing the big box on the ground to her.

    Surprised, Sun Siying froze at the gesture where she just stretched out her hand. She didn't know why, so watching Chen Wei's actions made her messy.

    "Miss Sun, I only said half of what I said last time. The other half is..." Chen Wei paused, and turned his eyes to look at Sun Siying seriously." I am willing to give you 70% of my money, I wonder if it will be possible Be friends with Snow Mountain Base? "