170

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 170

    In the finale (middle) 5, there

    are female aliens in the second and third floor glass rooms.

    They are slightly different from the male xenomorphs, with small and pointed heads, but their bodies are bulkier and more than twice the size of the male xenomorphs.

    Because it is too big and only exists for reproduction, its long and strong hands and legs have degenerated after long-term immobility, and small feet grow on the sides.

    However, they do not actually have the ability to attack, and even a little movement is extremely restricted. Once they need to move, they can only be touched by elite aliens who are qualified to mate. This is one of the important reasons why aliens do not like to move.

    And their mating is not the kind that is usually seen in the animal world, courtship, courtship, and then a pair.

    Even often several male aliens mate with one female alien at the same time, and in their understanding, there is no blood relationship, morality and ethics, as long as they are elite aliens, they can have the right to mate.

    Jiang Nanfeng looked at the scene in a room, and O rounded his mouth for a while before saying: "This female alien is too ugly, like a disgusting bug, those aliens are just like this?"

    No wonder Su Yi has seen female aliens before. With such a bad complexion, anyone who sees this kind of scene will feel disgusted.

    "He looks like that. Female aliens are very rare, so of course they like them very much, huh?" Wei Ran saw the paper stuck on the glass, and when she looked over, her face darkened.

    It says -

    No. 27 (Ji Furong);

    the person inside is mating with four or five aliens is actually Ji Furong? !

    Muzi took her shoulders, looked at the scene in front of him with cold eyes, and said coldly: "It's not bad, but the torture time is less, and it's cheaper for her." It's a

    pity that this place will be bombed later, and she can't be allowed to do it again. Enjoy it for a while.

    ...

    "Mu Zicheng, have you come in yet? Let me think about where you are now? Are you visiting my egg room? This is not very good, it disturbs people doing happy things."

    It was silent At this time, Cheng Shuxian's sinister voice sounded from the egg room.

    Wei Ran stood on the fence on the second floor and looked down.

    When they came in just now, Cheng Shuxian's back was facing them, but now Cheng Shuxian turned around slowly, looked upstairs and looked around the glass room.

    Chen Wei was surprised for a moment: "What we say and do in the protective cover, can't be seen or heard outside? How could he know we are here?"

    Mu Zicheng looked at Cheng Shuxian on the first floor indifferently. Said: "From the time he broke the barrier, he guessed that we would go to the egg room."

    Although Cheng Shuxian on the first floor didn't respond, what he thought was that Mu Zicheng must be here, and that person Mu Zicheng couldn't possibly Just breaking the barrier and then leaving, Mu Zicheng was so anxious to pull out his bones, it was impossible not to do it himself.