37

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 37

    Gu Ming's wicked

    Wei Ran took out medical equipment from the space.

    The equipment showed that there was persistent blood congestion in the brain that was oppressing the nerves, which caused her to be in a coma state at times when she was awake.

    Due to the lack of medicine, the legs were repeatedly infected, and the bone tissue in both legs had begun to show signs of deterioration, accompanied by severe pain, even in a coma.

    And Yan Ying was tortured repeatedly like this, no wonder Su Yi was so desperate.

    For such an injury, only anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers are definitely not enough. The bones must be allowed to heal.

    Wei Ran took out a potion made by mixing the extracts of Jie Fern and Han Lingzi with other auxiliary herbs not long ago.

    Jiefer itself has miraculous effects on bone injuries and pain relief. Hanlingzi not only stops bleeding, but also has a significant anti-inflammatory effect, and it can be extracted and injected into the body to maximize its effect.

    She injected the potions of Jie Fern and Han Lingzi into Yan Ying's veins respectively, and slowly pushed them forward.

    And the medicine for dispersing the congestion in the brain is put into the nutrient solution drip to slowly let it dredge.

    Then the fresh fern was crushed and mixed with herbs for restoring muscle and long bones, tightly bound Yan Ying's legs and fixed them.

    Then he removed the white bandage on his head, spread a layer of hemostatic and anti-inflammatory cold spirit seeds and Bailing medicine powder that quickly heals the wound on the wound on his forehead, and then re-wrapped it.

    After she cleaned up everything, she opened the room, and saw Su Yi pacing back and forth outside the door, extremely anxious.

    Seeing her coming out, Su Yi immediately surrounded her.

    Wei Ran told him the results of the inspection just now.

    Su Yi asked anxiously: "Then when can we start the treatment? I'll look for any medicines that are missing."

    Wei Ran took the equipment bag and threw it on her shoulders, and raised her chin inward: "It's already started, I don't need you to look for anything, Sooner or later, I will come over and inject her with the medicine, and you don't need to give her the medicine I gave you before."

    "Let the drip drip. It contains liquid medicine to clear her brain congestion and nutrient solution to strengthen her body. Also, don't wipe her body tonight. I just tied her medicine, so don't move around Her."

    Su Yi listened to Wei Ran's explanation in a daze, and couldn't believe it...he was cured...

    he opened his mouth, and he still didn't give up trying to ask the question he had asked countless times but was disappointed "Then... can Sakura recover?"

    Wei Ran lowered her head and didn't answer right away. Su Yi thought it was the same answer, but when her heart was about to sink again, she heard Wei Ran's crisp voice next to her ear. It sounded: "Her situation is delayed for a long time, it will take half a month."

    Shen Yi's heart that wanted to sink violently jumped again: "Really?" After

    he said the words, he felt that his words were wrong, and hurried Explained: "I didn't mean that, but... that... I..."

DOOMSDAY REBIRTH On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara