44

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 44

    Go to the snow mountain base for the New Year

    "Snow mountains in Lishi?" Su Yi and Yan Ying said at the same time.

    Now everyone else looked at the surprise shown by Su Yi and the young couple in doubt.

    Su Yi explained: "Oh, the place where Xiaoying and I were born and raised was in Lishi. Lishi was especially serious when the zombie outbreak broke out, so Xiaoying and I fled to Beijing.

    " He didn't say "home", but just used the words "born" and "grow up". The words that deliberately avoided family members should be some people in that place that he didn't want to mention.

    These Chen Wei and the others also noticed, but no one asked any questions.

    Mu Zicheng pondered for a while with his eyes half-closed, and then asked an unrelated question: "Is Chinese New Year coming soon?"

    When he asked this question, everyone was stunned.

    Wei Ran raised her eyes to think about it, counted the days, and looked at Mu Zicheng: "The 27th of this month, that's about twenty days away."

    Mu Zicheng nodded slightly.

    Chen Wei guessed what Mu Zicheng was thinking: "Brother Cheng, do you want to go to the snow mountain to celebrate the New Year?"

    Mu Zicheng glanced at the others, pointed his finger on the armrest of the seat and said, "We have never been to the snow mountain, listen Said the scenery is very good. Since we happen to have a base, we will spend a stable year there first."

    Jiang Nanfeng agreed with both hands and feet: "This year we celebrate the New Year together, it will be very lively. Su Yi, go up to the snow mountain In the future, you have to take us around, and finally there is a place that the aliens don't want to come to."

    Although Su Yi hates the people there, he cherishes his current family very much. They are also excited to celebrate the new year together.

    He smiled happily: "Okay! Xiaoying and I will take you there. There are many scenic spots on it."

    Yan Ying also smiled and said: "Yes, although it is cold up there, it is really beautiful."

    Wei Ran said Don't worry.

    Xueshan's problems only correspond to other people, but they are negligible problems for Mu Zicheng and his group.

    They have their own warm clothes and equipment. The four of Mu Zicheng were originally strengthened by Mu Zicheng's mother in a unique way, so there is no need to worry at all.

    She was just worried that Su Yi and Yan Ying would not know if they could bear it. Now that they are locals, that would be great!

    ...

    Although I decided to stay temporarily at the snow mountain base, I didn't want to hurry, so I stopped and stopped all the way, which was very relaxing.

    At noon that day, they passed a large-scale car manufacturing factory and decided to take a rest here.

    Wei Ran told Mu Zicheng that he wanted to go inside, and Mu Zicheng dragged her to look inside. When he saw the large automatic manufacturing machines, he couldn't let them go. He put them all into the storage space, including the repair machines.