167

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 167

    Grand Finale (Middle) 2

    Gu Ming and Su Yi Yan Ying tried to teleport to Jiangnan Feng, but there seemed to be a transparent wall preventing them from going around and returning to the original place.

    This is the case with all people.

    Gu Ming was worried about Jiang Nanfeng in his heart, his face was always paralyzed, showing a slight eagerness, he clenched the hand holding the gun tightly, and his lips were tightly pressed into a straight line.

    His eyes fixed on the active red dot belonging to Jiangnan Feng on the satellite positioning device in his palm.

    Jiang Nanfeng, live well for me.

    Su Yi looked at the thick smoke all around, and said: "I think we have entered the so-called maze."

    Yan Ying, who was beside him, also agreed with him: "It should be, this is the barrier that Brother Cheng said, there is no Cheng Brother's protective shield, we are trapped now."

    "I don't know what's wrong with Xiao Ran, but she is far away from us according to GPS positioning."

    "Xiao Ran is with Brother Cheng, he must have his own arrangements, let's find a way to get along with Nan Feng and the others rushed over after gathering."

    "That's right, Xiao Ran will not be in danger with Brother Cheng's protection." Yan Ying felt relieved.

    It's just that she frowned and didn't let go.

    To gather, first of all, how do we leave here?

    Gu Ming restrained his expression, took two steps forward with the gun in his hand, squinted his eyes and looked around.

    "For a psychedelic power user to set up a barrier, they need to be in the same area and cannot leave, otherwise it will be invalid."

    Su Yi had a flash of inspiration, and Gu Ming reminded him: "Yes! They must be near here, now First of all, we need to find their nests and they are extinct. Xiaoying, you can try to let the plants see if you can get some clues.”

    Because this place used to be a film and television shooting base, the vegetation coverage rate is very high, so here is Yan Ying’s personal The home field is not too much, as long as you can know the approximate position.

    "Okay." Yan Ying immediately pinched her hands and commanded the plant to obtain information. After a while, there was a message, and she looked at Su Yi and Gu Ming with a solemn face: "The little grasses said that there is a lair in the north of this area, with a number of about 7,000, and all the aliens in it have supernatural powers."

    Then she heard something, her face changed suddenly, she looked at Gu Ming and said, "Because Nan Feng and the others are closer to the lair, more than 4,000 have already gone to Nan Feng."

    Gu Ming glanced at the bottom of his eyes fiercely.

    Thinking of Jiangnan Feng, he had no patience at all, and said hastily: "Use bombs to attract them, and Yan Ying, you can control the plants on Nanfeng's side and strangle or hold back the aliens as much as possible. We are now It’s hard to pass , but your plant control technique can do it!”

    Cheng Shuxian thought that they would be hallucinated and their abilities would be restricted after entering, but he never expected that Wei Ran’s abilities could be broken like this. The ability of others to control the mind and body.