142

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 142

    Face to face

    Wei Ran took a step forward, not feeling any relief in his heart, but more heavy on the contrary.

    It is impossible for Cheng Shuxian to retreat like this.

    Before, because of the strafing attack and the alien's attack, the sand was flying all over the sky, and the vision was blurred. I could only see that the first wave did not hit the alien and was retreating into the sandy chaos.

    Jiang Nanfeng and Su would not think that Cheng Shuxian came here with great fanfare, but left without doing anything.

    Suddenly!

    The aliens split into two ways and attacked on both sides, intending to lengthen and disperse the laser scanners at the gate, but considering that there were very few laser scanners in the middle, there was a vacancy.

    At this time, a group of aliens flew out of the sand and dust with black wings, and gathered in the gap in the middle, heading straight to the observation deck in the south!     Jiang Nanfeng

    remained calm in the face of danger, and pressed the communication device to contact Li Ningxia: "Professor Li, call out the mobile team."

    Li Ningxia responded, "Okay, the mobile team has been activated."

A flying machine similar to a drone, which is also a type of laser weapon, is mainly aimed at air combat.

    Because it can automatically change the position according to the target's whereabouts, it is named - mobile team.

    Hundreds of mobile teams flew over and fired light blue lasers in front of Wei Ran and the others to stop the flying aliens from advancing.

    In the deadlocked situation, another group of aliens ran out from there, this time they were speed aliens.

    Seeing that the lightning-fast alien is about to go under the city wall.

    The nick of time.

    Wei Ran picked up the hand formula and used the body-holding technique.

    Jiang Nanfeng summoned a rain of sharp ice blades, smashing towards the immobilized aliens on the ground, annihilating them all.

    ...

    bang!

    Wei Ran and the others followed the prestige, and suddenly the sky was filled with smoke.

    Jiang Nanfeng's face froze slightly: "Smoke cannon..."

    This is the same kind of smoke bomb that was often used in the past, but as the name suggests, the cannon is thicker than the bomb and has a wider range.

    It can even affect the vision range up to one kilometer in diameter.

    One kilometer sounds like a good distance, but for Wei Ran and the others defending the city, they will become very passive, because they can't make a decision on the next step because they can't see the battle situation.

    Fortunately, the laser scanners on the city wall and the mobile team don't need a clear line of sight, they just adapt to the environment and automatically switch sensors to accurately confirm the position of the target.

    But Cheng Shuxian's wave of deduction, first scattered the firepower of the city wall on both sides, attracted the aliens flying in the air, then attacked the aliens according to the speed of the row, and finally used the smoke cannon to confuse the line of sight.