83

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 83

    Who teased me?

    After two full days of moving the materials this time, a large cargo plane was packed to the brim and set off for the southern border base.

    In the next two months, they went to various places to carry out encirclement and suppression operations. The southern border was also the base that killed the most zombies and collected the most supplies during this period.

    Because Mu Zicheng said forcefully: Wherever the southern border base is deployed, no matter how much or how little supplies there are, they are all from the southern border.

    People with a base contacted Shangguan Ling to complain about Mu Zicheng's actions.

    But Shangguan Ling just said: Mu Zicheng can't control him.

    As the siege of zombies is coming to an end, and so far no one has been lost in the southern border, this makes the other bases that have lost more than half of them have a strong sense of fear towards the southern border base.

    During the meeting of the six bases, as long as Mu Zicheng spoke, the leaders of other bases did not dare to intervene, so there was no slightest contempt when they met for the first time.

    ...

    When sleeping at night, a sly light flashed across Wei Ran's eyes, and she retracted into Mu Zicheng's arms who had just laid down.

    Soft fingers deliberately traced circles on his hard and warm chest, and then quietly pressed his white, tender and smooth long legs into Mu Zicheng.

    She has been sleeping out during this time, and has never had a chance to get close to her. Finally, she was able to return to the caravan tonight, and even Wei Ran couldn't help it.

    Mu Zicheng closed his eyes to enjoy Wei Ran's rare initiative, and his originally even breathing gradually became slightly rough.

    Wei Ran's white and tender fingers brought up slight ripples, which went down and back and forth on his tight abdominal muscles, and then continued down...

    Mu Zicheng suddenly opened his eyes and looked down, breathing slightly, The muscles on his body became tense, telling how forbearing he was.

    In fact, Wei Ran wanted to tease and tease Mu Zicheng, but when she touched her, she became more and more shy. The flush ran up her neck and covered her face quickly, and she was even afraid to pull her hand back.

    But Mu Zicheng firmly held him down.

    "Brother...no more..." Wei Ran buried her head in Mu Zicheng's neck, begging for mercy in a voice as thin as a mosquito.

    "Who's teasing me, um... I want to leave after the fire..."

    Mu Zicheng's voice was so hoarse and soft that he spoke softly, but his big hand held Wei Ran's hand fiercely to prevent her from moving Open half a point.

    Wei Ran raised her head slightly, looking at Mu Zicheng with Qiushui eyes, just as she was about to part her tender lips, Mu Zicheng grabbed her tenderly.

    The big hand was finally willing to let go of her hand.

    Wei Ran thought that Mu Zicheng had let her go, but she didn't expect the big hand to caress her again, and the breath swept over her sensitive ear sockets again.