154

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 154

    Brother, it's great to have you.

    Jiang Nanfeng laughed a few times and pointed to Liao Jielun who was already loveless on the ground: "He, wasn't he planted on the ground by Brother Cheng? Brother's protective shield."

    Su Yi also surrounded him: "Then you can't be played around by Brother Cheng."

    Chen Wei continued: "It looks like it's probably enough."

    "I remember we played that kind of whack-a-mole-hole game before . No?" Jiang Nanfeng laughed so hard when he thought of the scene at that time, he had to hold Gu Ming's shoulders to stand still.

    Reluctantly said intermittently: "He is like...hahaha that gopher, he was pressed by Brother Cheng just like that...hahaha...pressed back."

    Even Chen Wei and the others could recall that funny scene even if they were not at the scene, A circle formed around Liao Jielun, everyone laughed so hard that they turned their backs.

    Although Mu Zicheng is usually indifferent and indifferent, his occasional bad taste is more than enough.

    If Mu Zicheng hadn't removed the protective cover when he came over from the ground, Liao Jielun would have turned into a handful of dust in the ground.

    And Liao Jielun was unable to scold any more, so he could only look at these people laughing non-stop.

    ...

    In the evening, when he was finally able to pull out of the ground again, Su Yi dragged him out of the tent, and a square icicle criss-crossed ice prison appeared not far outside, and there were several small icicles inside. partner.

    The top of the ice prison is empty, there is nothing, if it is easy to escape, just climb up, but these people are just sitting in the middle, far away from the icicle.

    Su Yi threw Liao Jielun from above into the ice cell with a light flick. Seeing his distressed appearance, he remembered the whack-a-mole Jiang Jiangnan Feng said, and couldn't help laughing again: "Little friend, be good in there, don't worry about it." Think about escaping again, or you will suffer again."

    Then he got up and left.

    Liao Jielun glared at Su Yiyuan: "Ugh!"

    Although Mu Zicheng let him out, Wei Ran didn't let him go, and she didn't have a deadline for the silence technique.

    Seeing that he couldn't speak, the girl thought that his tongue had been cut, so she hurried forward to check him, trying to treat him, but when she came to him, she thought he was fine.

    "Ajie, what's the matter with you?"

    But he just shook his head to show that he was fine.

    Not to mention that Liao Jielun can't speak now, even if he could, he would never tell his partner what happened in the tent.

    He looked at the top without any shelter, and pointed at it with his finger, asking why his partner didn't run from here.

    "Hey, Ajie was thrown down from there just now, why is it all right?"

    "Ajie, you can't get up here, this ice prison..." The girl turned around and said nothing when she heard the sound of falling to the ground behind her.     Ending words: "     There is electricity..."     "