52

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 52

    Mu Zicheng's inaccessibility,

    the two vines rushed over, still only heading towards Wei Ran, but stopped three meters away from Wei Ran.

    Mu Zicheng locked the vine with his spiritual consciousness and couldn't move.

    "This vine knows that I don't have supernatural powers, and has analyzed the attacks well?" Wei Ran analyzed the two attacks.

    Yan Ying looked worried: "It's possible, if it can control the entire forest for its use, then all the plants we pass by will collect information. Tell it one by one." The

    plant department is so incredible .

    Wei Ran was dumbfounded, she didn't expect plants to be so cunning.

    Mu Zicheng felt that although the vines had been restrained, there was still a powerful force competing with him, intending to break free and escape.

    He pondered for a while, and released his control over them.

    The two vines quickly retracted into the swamp and disappeared.

    Wei Ran asked

    puzzledly, "Brother, why did you let them go?" Mu Zicheng slowly turned his cold eyes and looked around: "Those are just its branches, let them go to find its main body."

    " And the main body? But..." Wei Ran wanted to tell him, but noticed that the poisonous mist began to recede.

    As the smoke dissipated, the barrier retreated.

    This time, Mu Zicheng was finally able to clearly hear the location of their voices, and his eyes were cold: "We found them." In an

    instant, Mu Zicheng, Wei Ran, and Yan Ying disappeared in the forest and swamp.

    ...

    "Damn, what the hell are these things? They are everywhere along this road." Jiang Nanfeng tied a strip of cloth ripped from his clothes to his face.

    Although it cannot be completely cut off, it is better than nothing, and it can also play a role in slowing down.

    Jiang Nanfeng called out the ice knife to cut off the vines that flew behind Gu Ming.

    "That's too much." Several vines entangled Su Yi, and he summoned his strength to gather his arms, and then he struggled, and the vines wrapped around him broke into several pieces.

    Gu Ming saw another seven or eight coming from the other side, he retracted his thumb into his palm, pointed his four fingers upwards, and then made a fist and punched the grass.

    Suddenly several thunderbolts crawled over the ground, and then turned into coke with a "boom" in the surging vines.

    Chen Wei summoned flames and burned a few of them to ashes, panting: "This vine just wants to wear down our abilities, it's too bad for us! I don't know what happened to Brother Cheng and the others." They

    came in such a hurry that they didn't even equip I didn't take the bag, and I was fighting with my abilities at the moment.

    Even though they are now about to break through the 100th level, and the power consumption and maintenance speed have been greatly improved compared to before, they cannot withstand such endless attacks after all.