2

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 2

    Something was wrong with her

    . Wei Ran raised her wet and red eye sockets that had been washed away by tears, that pitiful look only made people want to pity her even more.

    If it was in the previous life, with Mu Zicheng's tone like this, she would have thought that he was losing his temper again and again.

    But now she knew that Mu Zicheng was worried about her.

    "What's the matter?" Seeing her pitiful appearance, Mu Zicheng softened a little without realizing it.

    When Wei Ran heard Mu Zicheng's change in tone, the tears that had finally been stopped began to fall again.

    "Brother, can you sleep with me? I'm alone at home these few days, and Ran Ran is very scared." She pinched the corner of Mu Zicheng's clothes, choked with grievances and said, "Don't leave Ran Ran anymore Ran is alone."

    Wei Ran didn't know what shyness was anymore, she only wanted to stick with Mu Zicheng, and she had already thrown the girl's reservedness nine days away.

    Mu Zicheng couldn't be found by Wei Ran's conflict tonight. If it is impossible to hug her, then sleeping with her is even more impossible. Also, she has not allowed him to call her by her nickname for a long time, and now she is still taking the initiative to call herself.

    All of this is wrong, do you want to elope with that man while you let your guard down and sleep soundly? This is the only possible explanation for tonight's anomalies.

    Thinking of this, his whole body was cold, and he looked at Wei Ran coldly.

    Feeling the change in Mu Zicheng's breath, Wei Ran knew that Mu Zicheng didn't trust him and blamed himself for what he did. But it doesn't matter, now he can have a lot of time, and he can slowly let him trust himself again.

    Wei Ran wanted to take a step to the side, but Mu Zicheng grabbed her slender wrist and stared at her darkly.

    She sniffed, wiped her small face carelessly with the back of her hand, pursed her lips and smiled, revealing two sweet dimples, and stretched out her tender hands to caress Mu Zicheng's face.

    Gently comforting: "I just want to find your mobile phone, and if you are worried, brother can ask Chen Wei to add more bodyguards, okay?"

    ...

    Mu Chengzhi's consciousness detection can silently enter other people's minds to spy on other people's thoughts, but he has never entered Wei Ran's mind.

    Although he really wanted to do this, he was afraid that if he saw something he shouldn't see, he would lose control and accidentally hurt Wei Ran, making himself too late to regret, so even she who was so abnormal tonight was even more reluctant to detect it.

    Even without the ability, he can use his eyes to tell whether a person is lying or not.

    He carefully watched Wei Ran's every detail of emotion, but only saw the joy in his eyes.

    Mu Zicheng has absolutely nothing to do with her. No matter what the reason is, she is willing to get close to him tonight, which is his biggest wish for so many years.

    He could only sigh softly, bent over her knees and hugged her horizontally, walked to the bed and put her down gently.

    With Wei Ran staring at her with watery eyes, she covered her with the quilt and lay down next to her. Wei Ran then wrapped her around, hugged his muscles and tightened his arms, and rested her head on his strong shoulders.