166

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 166

    Finale (middle)

    ——Tat Tat Tat... there is movement outside the window.

    Gu Ming held the gun and leaned out the window.

    "There are a lot of aliens gathered in front, and there are also a large number of aliens coming from a distance."

    Mu Zicheng pondered for a while, and said, "It should be the barrier that was just torn apart, and other aliens discovered it."

    Gu Ming said again: " According to my visual estimation, there are about a thousand of them gathered, and I don’t know how far away.”

    Suddenly, a strange shape might have vented enough and wanted to jump out of the window, three or four French windows, but it chose the window near Mu Zicheng’s side.

    The alien that was a little closer had been reduced to ashes.

    This abnormality is enough to make other aliens feel a sense of crisis.

    They all looked around the room.

    Mu Zicheng stared at these aliens, a flash of disgust flashed in his cold eyes, and he said slowly: "Then let's play."

    Following the silent sound of another alien, it was cut into several sections.

    Gu Ming and the others started to attack.

    Although the room is large, it is still a constraint for combat. They want to use the laser gun with the silencer to attack so as not to attract the aliens in front.

    But after all, there is no ability to quickly wipe out, a few shouted a few times to summon the same kind, although they were killed by Mu Zicheng, but also attracted the strange shape with keen hearing towards the small bungalow, Wei Ran passed by Bai Xinzhi , suddenly heard her say two words: "Kill...I..."

    Wei Ran thought of the moment when she first met her, even though she was a white lotus, she was also a very proud person, and now she has become this person. He looked like a ghost, and was humiliated day and night.

    "You walk the road by yourself, and you bear the consequences yourself. I'll help you out. Just go all the way."

    After she finished speaking, she pulled out the pistol on her lap, and aimed at her heart several times without hesitation.

    Some aliens came up from the stairs, and some climbed in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the protective shields were still protecting them.

    There are more and more aliens in the room.

    Mu Zicheng said coldly: "Ran Ran, take out the T1 bomb and give them a taste."

    "Okay..."

    Wei Ran took out three black boxes that were the size of two palms from the space, and Gu Ming and Chen Wei He and Jiangnan Fengjian held them and put them in the room respectively.

    Mu Zicheng cleared most of the aliens that were crowded in the room, and then removed the protective cover to attract more aliens to this small bungalow for elimination.

    After removing the protective cover, the sound of the attack could no longer be suppressed, and the surrounding aliens crazily flocked to the small bungalow.

    Chen Wei and the others in the room were scattered and attacked by the alien.

    Xiaobai was originally guarding Wei Ran's side, but was pushed to Jiangnan Feng's side during the period.