159

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 159

    Mu Zicheng, who only loves Wei Ran

    , started to collect the cotton by turns day and night after getting the automatic harvester. It only took three days to collect all the cotton. Fortunately, Mu Zicheng let Wei Ran collect the cotton. Fully automatic manufacturing machinery.

    So finally, one week later, before the severe winter came, all the winter clothes needed for the front line were rushed out.

    Wei Ran hasn't seen anyone from Yan Ying in the past two days, and even Yan Ying and Su Yi didn't have breakfast this morning.

    She asked Mu Zicheng, "Brother, where did Su Yi and Xiao Ying go?"

    Mu Zicheng handed the milk in front of her and said, "When the winter clothes are made, I'll ask Su Yi and the two of them to give them to Shangguan Ling together." In the past."

    "Oh." Wei Ranming understood.

    If the normal plane transport is too slow, the front line can't wait that long, so Su Yi can only transfer with his winter clothes.

    And Yan Ying used to because the place where Shangguanling is staying now is a dense forest, and she can help use plants to carry it.

    Mu Zicheng rubbed her and made up his mind: "The wedding is only half a month away. You have to eat and drink well during this time, and wait to marry me."

    Wei Ran suppressed a smile: "Do you want to raise pigs?"

    "Then That's fine too, marry a little pig."

    "I don't want—"

    "Don't want what? Don't marry me? Make it clear..."

    Wei Ran kept giggling while holding the milk.

    ...

    Liao Jielun has been made insensitive these days, and he can turn a blind eye like Jiang Nanfeng and the others.

    Chen Wei flicked the tablet a few times.

    After Jiangnanfeng's restoration, Nanjing has restored its own base station signal, and now you can check work emails even if you are not in the office building. It's just that the signal is only limited to the southern base so far.

    "Brother Cheng, so far, most of the small private bases have indicated their ownership to me, and the border camps discussed with Colonel Shangguan to deploy on the border have almost been implemented, and they will be stationed on the border in the future."

    "Yeah." Mu Zicheng put one arm casually on the back of Wei Ran's chair: "Su Yi is not at the base these days, but the training of the defense team must not be slack. Gu Ming, it's up to you to watch over these few days, if Anyone who can't stand it must be eliminated."

    Gu Ming nodded: "Okay..."

    Recently, the training of the guards has become more and more demanding, which is for the vast majority of people who were just ordinary people who have never been exposed to professional training. For them, it is not an exaggeration to describe it as a practice in a devil's prison.

    But the current training is only one-third of Mu Zicheng's previous training. So Mu Zicheng has actually adjusted their physical fitness appropriately.

    As the forwards of the southern border base, they must not only have higher levels of abilities, but also have to grow physically.

    …