47

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 47

    The odd-shaped egg liquid

    snow mountain base has never been able to become a large base, because it occupies a limited area on the mountain and the number of entrants is limited, so the entrants are required to store supplies in exchange for the daily stable development of the base.

    Even so, the Xueshan base will provide corresponding materials for the people who come in, so that the people who come in can live a stable life.

    People with supernatural powers can enter the Snow Mountain Guard Team to receive fixed supplies, and ordinary people can also apply for corresponding positions based on their specialties.

    Although the Snow Mountain Base is one of the earliest bases to be established, it is still difficult to keep up with the hardware equipment due to its own natural climate.

    But compared with other bases, the safety factor here is the highest. After all, it is true that aliens do not like winter.

    Two hours later, Gu Ming and the others returned to the small villa after understanding the general situation.

    Su Yi walked in the front, and at a glance, he saw two women standing in front of the small white fence gate of the small villa, looking around.

    He asked aloud: "What are you doing?"

    The two people didn't expect someone to come from behind, they were startled, turned around and said with a smile: "Hello, we are the managers of this villa area, so I want to ask you There are only ordinary furniture in the villa, do you need some luxury versions?"

    Su Yi didn't understand this, so he shouted directly to Chen Wei behind him: "Chen Wei, these two people asked if they want furniture."

    Chen Wei left Come over and say: "No need for furniture, that's enough. Thank you, we don't need it."

    One of them persuaded: "You must be tired after a long journey. Wouldn't it be better to have a soft bed at this time?" Sweep away the tiredness comfortably, how about rest?"

    Chen Wei nodded in absolute agreement.

    Those two were overjoyed when they thought that Chen Wei was about to agree. But waited for him to say: "So the bed that others have slept in is even worse, don't don't want it."

    When the two heard that they really didn't want to buy any more furniture, their faces turned ugly, and because the people who lived in the small villa were rich after all, they reluctantly laughed and left with a vague sentence.

    Jiang Nanfeng smiled happily: "This is a salesman. It's funny to see that ugly face. I guess the commission is gone."

    Su Yi looked at the direction the two left and nodded: "No, the furniture also wants to Looking at the wool, the base manager is really enough to make the best use of everything."

    ...

    They entered the door laughing and talking about the interesting story of the two salesmen just now. When they walked into the entrance, they felt that the paintings on the wall and the decorations on the small table were still a little bit He didn't take it seriously when he looked familiar, and he was dumbfounded when he entered the living room.

    Originally, I saw that there was only a sofa and a table in the living room, but now it has been replaced with the luxurious leather sofa and coffee table from the previous villa, and the familiar white plush carpet is still laid underneath.