17

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 17

    After finding Shangguanling

    for a while, the black air vent window was pushed open from the inside, and a county man about 1.7 meters in height jumped out. He had a square face and was probably in his twenties.

    Just when Wei Ran wondered that this was inconsistent with the colonel, she saw the county man go up and say respectfully: "Chief, it's safe, they are human beings."

    Immediately afterwards, another 1.8-meter-old man in his thirties jumped down from the top . A few strong and strong men, with a tough appearance, unsmiling, and majestic, one can see the majesty of an absolute superior.

    Shangguan Ling looked at Mu Zicheng and his group, and quickly judged that the cold and dignified Mu Zicheng was the leader of these people.

    He frowned slightly and asked Mu Zicheng, "Who are you? How did you come to the top floor alive?"

    Mu Zicheng asked indifferently, "Then how did you come to the top floor alive?"

    A hint of pain appeared in Shangguan Ling's eyes.

    It was dozens of people protecting him with their lives and trying to make a way out.

    The little soldier was full of anger, and said in a bad tone: "Why are you talking to our colonel like this? Do you know who this is?"

    Jiang Nanfeng snorted and said with a sneer: "Even your county team dare not come in here. , so this is how you talk to the person who can save you now?"

    "You..." Xiaojun wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Shangguan Ling—

    "Xiao Li, back off."

    Xiao Li Then he stopped talking, and took a step back as ordered.

    Shangguan Ling thought of the loud noise just now, and asked Mu Zicheng again: "You guys made the explosion?"

    Mu Zicheng nodded slightly.

    "How many of you came in?" Shangguan Ling continued to ask.

    Mu Zicheng had a trace of impatience and a cold face.

    Wei Ran kindly replied: "You only saw these few, there are no others."

    Shangguan Ling paused slightly.

    He knows how many zombies there are in this building.

    Just now when the explosion sounded, all the zombies on the eighth floor rushed downstairs, and they never came up again. Then Mu Zicheng appeared. If they hadn't cleaned up the zombies, they wouldn't be standing here so calmly.

    But the explosion sounded only once, how did he do it with so many zombies?     Seeing Shangguan Ling and Xiao Li covered in blood, Wei Ran frowned

    and asked, "You have blood on your body. Have you ever been bitten, scratched, or injured by a zombie?"

Yes... this is our brother's blood."

    Wei Ran and the others sighed again when they thought of the county man in the pharmacy.

    Be silent for a while.

    Mu Zicheng took off the gun he was carrying, and said to Wei Ran with soft eyes, "Give them the gun and the potion."

    They have been here for a few days, and their bodies must be weak to varying degrees , so they must have sufficient physical supplies, otherwise it would be equivalent to carrying two burdens to deal with the next zombies.