133

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 133

    Southern Base Conference 2

    Mu Zi Cheng An Ruosu calmly nodded, Jun Yi's face was full of indifference, and said, "That's right, Shangguan Ling's previous agreement to let me temporarily act as the base leader ends here."

    Bai Anguo heard Mu Zi Zicheng also said the same thing, thinking that Mu Zicheng might have given up because he knew he couldn't compete.

    I sneered in my heart.

    He lifted his eyelids covered with crow's feet and flashed the coldness, but on the surface he put on an amiable face towards Mu Zicheng: "Mr. Mu, you have worked hard during the days when Ah Ling is not around, Mr. Mu." Manage the southern border base in an orderly manner."

    "But today A Ling has resigned from office, and you also said that the interim agreement between you and A Ling has ended, so I would like to trouble Chief Mu to withdraw from the leader's office on the fifteenth floor today."

    "Still You can live in Yihe Island if you want, but you must pay the corresponding rental materials, otherwise we will not be able to explain to everyone." The

    other three old chiefs nodded in agreement with Bai Anguo.

    "That's right, the rules can't be broken."

    These four people usually don't see such unity, it's always because of interests.

    After Shangguan Ling resigned, he must not let other irrelevant personnel take up the post, otherwise they will not have such a leisurely life in the future, and the rights in their hands may also be deprived.

    What's more, Shangguan Ling was unwilling to be the leader, let alone the others.

    ...

    Sitting next to Mu Zicheng, Wei Ran suddenly smiled.

    One of the old chiefs felt that today's meeting was solemn, but Wei Ran, a young girl, dared to despise him. He yelled, "What are you laughing at?"

    Wei Ran raised her eyes sharply and turned to the old chief who accused her: "I What you are laughing at is that the memories of the four present here have deteriorated a lot."

    Bai Anguo's expression darkened: "What does Miss Wei mean?"

    Wei Ran looked at Bai Anguo, and said coldly: "What did we bring to the southern border base, and why Yihe Island belongs to and is independent from us, everyone will clearly forget this." The

    other three The old chief's expression changed.

    This thing is indeed forgotten.

    But Bai Anguo is a person who has experienced big scenes. He pretended to be stunned and then his face remained normal: "Is there such a thing? We never knew about it, and Ah Ling never explained it."

    "Without documents and instructions, all of this is It’s hard to say, and now A Ling is not the leader of the base, only us old guys are left, so he has to let go of the verbal agreement with you.”

    Wei Ran snorted and didn’t make another sound.

    When Bai Anguo thought that Mu Zicheng and the others had nothing to do, when he was about to say something, he saw Wei Ran take out a document.

    She immediately raised the paper in her hand with a cold face: "This document is the land division certificate signed by the Southern Border Base, and it clearly states that Yihe Island no longer belongs to the Southern Border since the day we stepped into the Southern Border. It is independently owned by my brother."