7

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 7

    Cheng Shuxian and Ji Furong, who could n't tolerate any

    hypocrisy and were shocked by Wei Ran's ruthlessness, seemed to be choked by someone, unable to speak a word.

    Cheng Shuxian saw Mu Zicheng holding Wei Ran's hand behind Wei Ran, and then Mu Zicheng lowered his head and kissed Wei Ran's wrist. Wei Ran smiled shyly, and then Mu Zicheng galloped away.

    Hatred welled up in his eyes, and he clenched his hands into fists.

    Mu Zicheng!

    …

    on a private jet.

    Mu Zicheng frowned and caressed Wei Ran's wrist.

    Because Wei Ran's skin is cold and fair, even a little bit of rubbing would turn red.

    Just now he just held it hard, but now it has become red.

    Mu Zicheng lowered his head and kissed her slender wrist like a beast licking a wound, and then searched for the scent to find Wei Ran's delicate lips in a deep sleep.

    Wei Ran, who was awakened by the kiss, muttered in a daze, making Mu Zicheng chase after her pink tongue aggressively. The slender hands slipped down and slowly reached into the tail of the clothes.

    The temperature in the cabin was getting higher and higher, accompanied by the woman's groaning commands that seemed like nothing.

    ——Boom!

    The reminder before the broadcast woke up the two people who were drowning.

    Then came the captain's voice.

    "Young Master Mu, we will arrive at the location in fifteen minutes."

    Mu Zicheng pressed his forehead against Wei Ran's, gasping for breath, and looked at Wei Ran, whose eyes were flushed and his lips were red in the moon, and his clothes were messy.

    He moved a little away, and said viciously, "Sooner or later, I'll kill you."

    When

    they reached the border, Mu Zicheng pulled Wei Ran off the plane. He was as calm as before, as if he wasn't the one who seemed to be eating Wei Ran's ruthless person on the plane just now.

    Only a little bit of bright red on her fair neck revealed how eager she was at that time.

    Gu Ming, who was waiting on the tarmac, came up to meet him: "Brother Cheng, it's ready, but we won't transport it back, so stay here?"

    Mu Zicheng patted Gu Ming's shoulder, but said without answering: "This It's been hard work for a while, just take us there, and I'll take care of the rest."

    Gu Ming understood and just nodded.

    Years of getting along, there is some tacit understanding, so there is no need to explain it.

    Gu Ming took it to a huge container yard, and pointed with his finger: "It's all here."

    Wei Ran could only see the container yard neatly filled with containers at a glance . It's World War II.

    Gu Ziming had dismissed the guards at the container yard before they came, and before Mu Zicheng spoke, he also wisely stayed away from the container yard.