43

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 43

    Chen Wei and the others at the Snow Mountain Base

    hurried over to surround Mu Zicheng, a silver light appeared, and the protective cover appeared with a blue light.

    The shield was a little different this time, adding a barrier so that it couldn't be seen or heard from the outside.

    For Mu Zicheng to call out the protective shield, there must be a critical situation.

    Sure enough, after a while, the familiar sound of heavy footsteps sounded outside, and then dozens of aliens appeared on the wall, adding to the sense of fear in the dark night.

    The village chief did not lie about one thing, that is, they had never seen the aliens before, let alone know that the passing aliens were attracted by the meat hanging in the courtyard and the smell of blood in the courtyard.

    This is really self-inflicted.

    As soon as the village head saw the ferocious and terrifying black monster, he knew what the horrible monsters those people who came to be killed by him were talking about.

    At this time, everyone was silent, and stood there in fear at the moment, forgetting to move.

    Mu Zicheng waved his hands back, and the group slowly retreated into the corner.

    The second dog in the courtyard was tortured by Gu Ming like a blood man, barely stood up and didn't notice what happened now.

    Suddenly a black shadow stood in front of him, some mucus dripped on his hair, and Ergou raised his head slowly, a little unconscious due to excessive blood loss.

    What followed was a mouth wide open, spouting foul-smelling hot air. The long and pointed mouth was full of rows of sharp teeth. It stretched out its slender tongue to lick the fresh blood on Ergou's face.

    Ergou's body shook uncontrollably, and a puddle of water dripped from his feet.

    Finally, before Ergou could react, the alien bit off Ergou's head and swallowed it.

    The aliens on the fence jumped off the courtyard one after another, tearing apart people and devouring them alive.

    The village chief and others were so frightened that they recovered and fled around, but they couldn't match the speed of the alien.

    The village chief ran to the underground storage room, when he was lucky to be there.

    Crack...

    black claws pierced his chest.

    Then he picked up the village chief, and the other two aliens jumped over and tore him in half.

    A two-meter-tall alien passed by the corner of Mu Zicheng and his group. It stuck its tongue out and glanced at the corner dripping with mucus.

    Mu Zicheng stared coldly at the hideous alien in front of him, and protected Wei Ran and his party behind him.

    But the alien didn't notice anything, and walked away again.

    Soon the village head and his group in the courtyard were all killed by the alien.

    One alien jumped onto the wall and hissed, and the other aliens quickly jumped out of the wall and disappeared into the night with the unfinished corpses.