160

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 160

    On the eve of the wedding, the

    southern border base continued to search for cotton materials, and processed and made warm clothes day and night. Before the severe winter, it not only supplied the whole line of winter clothes for the southern border front line, but also pre-empted the reserves of everyone in the southern border base.

    An announcement personally issued by Mu Zicheng immediately spread to every corner of the southern border, causing everyone to shout excitedly.

    ——The big wedding of the leader of the southern border base, under the universal celebration, everyone in the base can get a set of warm clothes.

    ... The big

    wedding is approaching...

    Chen Wei and his party go out early and return late every day, and they can only be seen when they are having breakfast.

    Wei Ran felt puzzled, because Mu Zicheng was always by her side recently, and she didn't seem to be busy. Wei Ran asked Chen Wei curiously: "What are you busy with recently? Why do I think my brother looks very leisurely?"

    Chen Wei Leaning at her: "Did you do it on purpose?" The

    confused Wei Ran blinked her eyes and looked at Chen Wei with a sincere and innocent face.

    Yan Ying covered her mouth and laughed straight: "They are suffering because of Brother Cheng's ignorance of affairs recently, and your marriage with Brother Cheng will arrive in a few days, and many leaders of the base did not invite but also personally sent a The batch of supplies is used as a congratulatory gift, and people who come here with good intentions can’t just refuse to accept them and drive them away, so these days I have been properly arranging the food and accommodation for these people, and at the same time ensuring the safety of the base."

    "And... "Chen Wei continued: "The wedding will be divided into two sessions. Because of the limited venue of the wedding island, we only have some high-level officials from the base and other base leaders to participate. In the afternoon, the announcement ceremony and dinner will be held in the large square in the base "The

    news of Mu Zicheng and Wei Ran's wedding was spread to every base outside after he intentionally dispersed.

    But Mu Zicheng only invited the snow base to attend the ceremony.

    Although the previous six bases were annexed by the Nine Layers Base, there are still many small and medium-sized bases active outside the border of the southern border.

    Because Mu Zicheng adheres to the other bases outside the border of the southern border base, he will ignore it and develop it as you like, but under the premise that he must not interfere or infringe on the interests of the southern border.

    Who doesn't want to curry favor with the forces in the southern border, these leaders have come to the door one after another, even if they can't enter the base, it's a way of showing their friendship.

    Wei Ran suddenly realized and laughed.

    "I don't know. I seldom go out to Yihe Island after I come back. I don't know that it is so lively now. My brother didn't tell me. Every time I ask him about the wedding, he always uses the three words "under arrangement" Sent me away. "

    Jiangnan Feng teased: "I said, Xiao Ran, you, a bride-to-be, are so relieved. You just wait to get married, and you almost don't know what life is like outside." Wei Ran replied with a smile: "