64

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 64

    After leaving the Snow Mountain Base

    and staying until the seventh day of the Lunar New Year, they packed up everything and took the furniture at home and set off to continue the journey.

    Sun Siying came to see them off and thanked them by the way.

    The news that the Xueshan base destroyed the Rongshan lair was widely known outside, and because of the arrival of a large number of supernatural beings, Sun Siying also adjusted the conditions for supernatural beings to enter the base.

    However, those with supernatural powers may be free to enter the base to pay supplies, but they still have to pay the rent for living.

    This also included the group of people at the foot of the mountain who were threatened by Chen Wei as self-defense forces.

    Sun Siying looked at Wei Ran who was beside Mu Zicheng, and tried to persuade him to stay again: "Where are you going to go in the future? Of course, I still hope you can stay."

    Wei Ran looked at Mu Zicheng beside him with a sweet smile : "We're going to walk around, and we won't stay in one place for the time being."

    Sun Siying nodded, knowing the answer already.

    Yan Ying shouted over there: "Xiao Ran, let's go."

    Mu Zi took Wei Ran and turned to walk towards the RV. Wei Ran suddenly remembered something and turned around with a serious face: "Don't pack that thing in a large amount at once. Go in, or you will become a female alien, laying eggs continuously until you die.”

    In her previous life, she saw many people injecting egg fluid in large quantities in order to quickly, and the abnormal gene content in the egg fluid was high, and the amount increased rapidly at once. At the same time, the ability was completely changed by the gene and turned into an alien.

    Sun Siying was frightened for a while and then frightened.

    She thought of the egg chamber...

    the eggs in that place, those dozens of elite aliens...

    She really thought about a large dose once and for all, but luckily she hadn't put it into action yet.

    ...

    Three months later, they came to Liuya City.

    This used to be a very beautiful island city.

    Now, after all this, the once crowded city has become deserted, dilapidated and depressed. But you can still see the original look.

    Just like the white sand and deep sea under the blue sky and white clouds.

    They parked the car in a clearing in front of the beach.

    Maybe girls are born with romance hidden in their bones. The two girls, Wei Ran and Yan Ying, jumped out of the car and went straight to the beach when they saw the endless blue water.

    "Ran Ran, don't go into the water." Mu Zicheng gently reminded the little girl in front.

    Wei Ran was wearing a long light blue dress, and the sea breeze lifted the corners of her skirt and fluttered her skirt. She turned her head and waved her hands with a smile, "Got it..."

    Of course they still remembered that they couldn't go into the water, so they only took two sheets of sand on the beach. Chairs, two wearing sunglasses that cover most of their faces.